Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Never played a FF, Should i give this a shot?

MacrovMacrov Member Posts: 6

Yea i know you all probably get sick of seeing these kinda threads but i just feel its more of a personal question for me, because ive never played a final fantasy at all, not one of them. But ive played games like them sort of but not an actually final fantasy game, but being a 4 year wow player that hasnt touched that game in about a year and just didnt like the new expansion all that much how is this game for its age? does it still have good pve content for endgame? and is the leveling to the endgame a fun experience? thanks for any input 

Comments

• VulskoVulsko Member Posts: 80

I played the shit out of this game back in 2007, 2008. It was good in its time, but there aren't any lowbies doing low level content anymore, so its hard to find a group to level up, you'll end up grinding your face off in Ghelsba until about 20, and from there; you'll head to the La Theine, just more grinding until about 25, then the desert joint until 29-30ish, after that you MAY be able to get a group a Quafim Islands, but if you aren't patient, I wouldn't bother.

• MacrovMacrov Member Posts: 6

To be honest, when i first started wow, it was my first mmo, and i went 1-70 pretty much straight threw solo, except the occasional group, its just a playstyle i like to have until end game

• MacrovMacrov Member Posts: 6

srry for double post

• VanadromArdaVanadromArda Member Posts: 445

Originally posted by Vulsko

I played the shit out of this game back in 2007, 2008. It was good in its time, but there aren't any lowbies doing low level content anymore, so its hard to find a group to level up, you'll end up grinding your face off in Ghelsba until about 20, and from there; you'll head to the La Theine, just more grinding until about 25, then the desert joint until 29-30ish, after that you MAY be able to get a group a Quafim Islands, but if you aren't patient, I wouldn't bother.

If you read my form threads, you'll discover this is out dated infromation. The game got new features in 2010 which took out grinding completely.