Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online: Devs & CSM Reach Accord on Virtual Goods

13»

Comments

• wyrme01wyrme01 Member Posts: 1

Unless things have changed anytime recently you have been able to buy your way into the best in EVE for years. Dont want to wait months or years to  train up a character? just buy it. Want the really cool ships and T2 stuff? just buy it. EVE already has  RMT transactions. You buy timecards, then sell them to players for ISK. You then use the ISK to buy high skill characters, ships,  and whatever else you want in game.  The only thing different is it would be CCP selling them instead of players making money off  of it.

• RevivialRevivial Member Posts: 194

Originally posted by wyrme01

Unless things have changed anytime recently you have been able to buy your way into the best in EVE for years. Dont want to wait months or years to  train up a character? just buy it. Want the really cool ships and T2 stuff? just buy it. EVE already has  RMT transactions. You buy timecards, then sell them to players for ISK. You then use the ISK to buy high skill characters, ships,  and whatever else you want in game.  The only thing different is it would be CCP selling them instead of players making money off  of it.

How much was the Monocle? 

All these states hurting for money, and there is a treasure trove of vanity items we could be taxing. (for those in the states)

"I swear -- by my life and my love for it -- that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
    - John Galt

• mklinicmklinic Member RarePosts: 1,981

Originally posted by wyrme01

Thread has a decent amount of conversation on that specific topic: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/319656

-mklinic

"Do something right, no one remembers.
    Do something wrong, no one forgets"
    -from No One Remembers by In Strict Confidence