Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the largest scaled Instanced PvP games in Perfect World?

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

Whats the largest scaled Instanced PvP games in Perfect World?

Are there any games with 40+vs40+ battles?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Comments

• whodfmiwhodfmi Member UncommonPosts: 6

This game like all the rest of Perfect world  games have good graphics and good play but there are major flaws with the game in each and every game after you reach lvl 30 you are more often bait for the higher lvls that can and will kill you on site this does not make for a good gaming experiance for the new gamer. It lakes lvling hard and makes the game VERY unfriendly for those that are new to the game and there are no areas for the low lvls to be able to lvl in pease which in my book this makes the game Zero in my book who wants a game that you cannot play because others are hunting you every time they see you. This is fine if you are one of those that like to PK and have deep pockets to buy the Iteam mall stuff but for those that do not have that kind of money you ight want to stear clear of this one as with the rest of Perfest Worlds games they are VERY exspecive and are geared for those who can afford the Item Mall iteams.

Whodfmi

• SeinaruSeinaru Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 109

Originally posted by whodfmi

This game like all the rest of Perfect world  games have good graphics and good play but there are major flaws with the game in each and every game after you reach lvl 30 you are more often bait for the higher lvls that can and will kill you on site this does not make for a good gaming experiance for the new gamer. It lakes lvling hard and makes the game VERY unfriendly for those that are new to the game and there are no areas for the low lvls to be able to lvl in pease which in my book this makes the game Zero in my book who wants a game that you cannot play because others are hunting you every time they see you. This is fine if you are one of those that like to PK and have deep pockets to buy the Iteam mall stuff but for those that do not have that kind of money you ight want to stear clear of this one as with the rest of Perfest Worlds games they are VERY exspecive and are geared for those who can afford the Item Mall iteams.

That doesn't answer the question. And are you new to mmos or what? That's what happens in pvp servers in every game. If you don't want to be ganked then play on a pve server. Easy fix.

• lPeterPanlPeterPan Member Posts: 8

Territory War in Perfect World is guild vs guild, 80 vs 80 max

Or you can open PvP, bring as many of your friends to win the PK, no limit on # of ppl