Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grinding Spot

NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Hi,

This might seem like an odd post, But just wondering if anyone knew a good grinding spot for a 50 sin..

Not a troll post, but i find grinding pretty soothing while listening to some tunes :)

also, If anyone could suggest some dungeons to do at the level that would be great also :)

Thanks in advance!

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Comments

• If I remember correctly Toirdealbach's Tomb is a 50 dungeon in Field of the Dead(it's been a while since I've been in there). As for grinding spots, there is the area outside of Kyllikki's Crypt, lots of humanoid mobs there.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by jonesing22

If I remember correctly Toirdealbach's Tomb is a 50 dungeon in Field of the Dead(it's been a while since I've been in there). As for grinding spots, there is the area outside of Kyllikki's Crypt, lots of humanoid mobs there.

Alright thanks mate, ill go check them out.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• fodell54fodell54 Member RarePosts: 865

If you open your map and scroll over a location it will tell you what the level range is.

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

Try the new dungeons in Gateway, The Breach and The Forgotten City. They scale to your level and you can run them everyday. You get the quests at the dry lake bed in Minjidins Camp (can't remember spelling).

Other than that there is always the Villas in noble district you can repeat.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Sevenwind

Try the new dungeons in Gateway, The Breach and The Forgotten City. They scale to your level and you can run them everyday. You get the quests at the dry lake bed in Minjidins Camp (can't remember spelling).

Im currently defaulted to the F2P version of the game,Are those dungeongs available to f2p customers?

• LuckyDuckyLuckyDucky Member UncommonPosts: 268

I burned up all my potions trying to get through the arena in the Breach. Rez, die, rez, die,I just can't avoid those spikes often enough.

"The Pen Is Mightier Than The Demo"

Originally posted by Mellkor

Im currently defaulted to the F2P version of the game,Are those dungeongs available to f2p customers?

I'm sorry I don't know. Their FAQ might tell you.

EDIT: It looks like you do. They just give you Gateway to Khitai in the expansion and both of those dungeons are in that zone. If I'm reading this right.

Originally posted by LuckyDucky

I burned up all my potions trying to get through the arena in the Breach. Rez, die, rez, die,I just can't avoid those spikes often enough.

Gotta think like a boxer...stick and move...stick and move. It took me awhile to get it down. What class are you playing? I'm using a POM and HATE the slow cast times.

• LuckyDuckyLuckyDucky Member UncommonPosts: 268

Originally posted by LuckyDucky

Gotta think like a boxer...stick and move...stick and move. It took me awhile to get it down. What class are you playing? I'm using a POM and HATE the slow cast times.

I am a Barb and believe me I am not standing still! I tried running around luring the hostiles into the spike damage, which worked when there was one mob. Then the 2 rangers came out and they take me out before I can really accomplish anything. If I hang in there and go toe to toe with them, the spikes will get me. If I try to keep moving, hit them quick then scram and try luring them into spike damage, they kill me with range attacks before the spikes kill them.

"The Pen Is Mightier Than The Demo"