Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yet another burned out Wow couple....

yoginimamayoginimama Member Posts: 1

Love the mmorpg world, can't stand another minute of Wow.

Where to go next?

I have been perusing forums for a few hours and feel no closer to the answer so I decided to sign up and get some help!

What we liked about Wow? Fantastic graphics, tons of people to interact with.

What we would like more of/less of?  More PVP (and better PVP), less mundane questing.

Suggestions? We love you long time!

Comments

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

You could try 

Aion -- Fantasy mmorpg with alot of PvP

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• SalmonManSalmonMan Member UncommonPosts: 192

Try Age of Conan. Now Free to Play so no cost if you don't like it: Age of Conan (Unchained).

• P2PGamerP2PGamer Member Posts: 121

SOE has a pass for $20 a month that allows you to play all nine  of their MMORPGs.... err, 8 because SWG got axed...

Another positive, when you buy a SOE, it usually comes with all the expansions so you only have to buy it once.  $20 a month, can't go wrong.

Power to the Sheeple

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698

Originally posted by yoginimama

Love the mmorpg world, can't stand another minute of Wow.

Where to go next?

I have been perusing forums for a few hours and feel no closer to the answer so I decided to sign up and get some help!

What we liked about Wow? Fantastic graphics, tons of people to interact with.

What we would like more of/less of?  More PVP (and better PVP), less mundane questing.

Suggestions? We love you long time!

Not so sure about WoW's "fantastic graphics", but if you want to hit the PVP and get better graphics try Aion, Conan or DCUniverse. Any of those games will make WoW look like an NES game from 1988.