Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Gods of TERA

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

En Masse Entertainment has partnered with MMORPG.com to bring our readers the best TERA lore pieces penned by the game's writers. Today's story, "Gods of TERA", is penned by TERA writers Scott James Magner and Brian Campbell. It's another terrific peek at the story behind the game, one that you won't want to miss.

We live in an Age of Mortals. The world of TERA belongs to the humans, high elves, amani, baraka, castanics, elins, and poporis—though their civilization is a tenuous thing. The time of the gods has passed, but some still walk the world in a diminished state. A few gods—Velik, Kaia, and Mystel, for example—still aid the races they’ve adopted, despite having only a fraction of their former power. Others, like Thulsa, Akasha, and Ishara, scheme from the world’s secret places, trying to regain the divine majesty that was once theirs.

Read more The Gods of TERA.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ampleserenitampleserenit Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm really enjoying the Tera lore so far.
    Because each being is a manifestation of the Titans' dream, I believe the gods are really parts of their personality or subconcious fighting for dominance. It'll be interesting to see if the Titans ever realize they have created life, or re-dream the divine war for the mortals to experience.
  • GahnzoGahnzo Member UncommonPosts: 74

I imagin they will make some kind of Raid or long series of instances where you would have to keep the Titans from waking up. At least they should, that would be fantastic for a major content update.