Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The MMORPG.com Steam Group

Comments

• Dark_PegasusDark_Pegasus Member Posts: 37

Joined; great idea!

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Joined. Don't play any MMO's on Steam anymore (just have EQ1 and CO on Steam) but do play other things. If anyone plays BRINK I'm Ol' Kentucky Shark in-game.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

You have my sword. Having a break from mmo's atm but will be fun to party with you crazy kids when I return. 

• renireni Member UncommonPosts: 32

Joined as well

• ArEfArEf Member Posts: 233

Anyone who works for MMORPG.com that wants to be made administrator in the group (would be willing to give away lead administrator-ness, too) send me a message on here. :p

Add me on Steam!

RawrfulCast - My YouTube Channel
    Me and a Friend are Bad At Games :(
  • HyperbeamHyperbeam Member Posts: 124

I'm with you, great idea btw :P

• SaorlanSaorlan Member Posts: 289

Pointless as the MMORPG community is too big to be considered a community - 1,236,375 people is a rather large community and also there are WOW players here ...

So no thanks :)

Have a nice day.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

joined but nothing to play

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

ok went and joined however my screen names dont equal, as mysteam id is from the first day it went live.

Hey guys? With Team Fortress 2 now Free to play. We can now sort out our forum battles in a more gentlemanly way :D

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286

Originally posted by spookydom

Hey guys? With Team Fortress 2 now Free to play. We can now sort out our forum battles in a more gentlemanly way :D

Miniguns at dawn?

Originally posted by Kaneth

Originally posted by spookydom

Miniguns at dawn?

My good fellow! I can see from your post that we are on the same page. :)

• CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868

joined, name is Hagger on steam

• chakalakachakalaka Member UncommonPosts: 291

Joined and thanks, will be playing Dungeon Siege 3 exceedingly, Having a lot of fun with it and hope to see you guys online!

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

I have no mmos through steam..mostly just play Mount and Bzlade warband with cRPG mod....rarely counterstrike and most of the star wars games they had in the package deal over the  xmas holiday

...but mostly Warband...almost exclusively..lol...

I'll still join though

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

We also have Steam Groups for MMORPG.com's network sites RTSGuru.com and FPSGuru.com:

RTSG: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RTSGuru

FPSG: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FPSGuru

Feel free to join to find people who are interested in those genres for when you're not getting your MMO fix. :)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Count me in, glad to be in, find me under the same name, I own over 231 games on steam alone, bound to find something play, yes Brink is one of them. :) 

• garrygarry Member Posts: 263

I joined the site for the Demo of Warhammer 40k because I have about 50 miniatures in a Space Marine unit and about 35 ships from the Gothic fleet. Joined them and they sent me to Steam for download. Had to join Steam so I registered but when I tried the login it failed. Tried to contact Steam support but I had to make a seperate register to get into support. Did that (3rd registration of different sites) and finally got sent the email return link in my email. Did that, started login but it failed again. Clicked link on failure notice and it sent me to a page that said my account was already in use by another computer.

Hacker city!!! They (whoever it is) have all my Steam account data (including my url I suppose) and thank god I sent no credit card info. Went back to my comp and deleted Steam immediately. I see that others have gotten thru ok and I wish you guys the best but no way can I dare try Steam again. What galls me is they got my account on their computer even before I got in. Good luck folks from an avid Warhammer 40k/Gothic player - sorry I miss out.

• meilmeil Member Posts: 6

What games recommended to play lately?

Please to meet you all bdw, im new here.

• gryphon93gryphon93 Member Posts: 68

Joined.

Me and my 44 Steam games...I love it when they have a sale. image

• Brabbit1987Brabbit1987 Member UncommonPosts: 782

Joined, though I will not be on much till my computer is built, which should be pretty soon.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

joined...

Legion

;)

• incuriousincurious Member Posts: 7

Joined. Gonna make some advertising to MMORPG.COM :)

• ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

Has anyone used this on Mac before? I remember i tried to play some games on Mac with steam but no games ever launched. I have yet to try it on my PC yet.