Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre-NGE Wallpapers

Vortex5ooVortex5oo Member Posts: 106

imageimageimage

imageimageimage

imageimageimage

imageimageimage

imageimageimage

imageimageimage

EDIT: I got the full size ones if anyone wants me to post it on Imageshack.

Comments

• Vortex5ooVortex5oo Member Posts: 106

Maybe not that interesting. :D Seems to be SWG forum around launch 2003. Not many post made yet on the board..

I remember starting my first character on Eclipse the day after launch(June 27 2003)(because the first launch day I gave up trying to log on, tried at least 5-6 hours before over frustrated hitting the sack, sobbing myself to sleep, lol). I played him for a long time until they opened the eu servers(November 3 2003) and then I started a new character on Chimaera and played him until feb 2006. I loved both Eclipse and Chimaera, great communities. Loved the mix of Americans and EU people on Eclipse, great people all around! :)

*Edit for lousy spelling*

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835

Sweet, I remember those days.  Thanks

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

Haha awesome!  What's funny is that I had either the Boba Fett or the Darth Vader (the one where he's holding the lightsaber) as my desktop for quite a long time.

• Vortex5ooVortex5oo Member Posts: 106

Originally posted by Nebless Sweet, I remember those days.  Thanks

Originally posted by Worstluck Haha awesome! What's funny is that I had either the Boba Fett or the Darth Vader (the one where he's holding the lightsaber) as my desktop for quite a long time.

Thanks you two! I had the Boba Fett wallpaper for a long time too. :D

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

Hah, I had the Imperial Crackdown as my forum skin at the official boards practically for the whole time I played.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)