Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone here can explain more about the Housing (estate) system in this game?

I heard they have thie Estate system which you can build the town or city or your house?

Can anyone explain it more?  What does it do when it launches?  What are their plans for the housing part in the future?

Comments

• MetzoniusMetzonius Member CommonPosts: 5

Originally posted by Dolmong

I heard they have thie Estate system which you can build the town or city or your house?

Can anyone explain it more?  What does it do when it launches?  What are their plans for the housing part in the future?

I'd be happy to. From our FAQ on our website.

Estates are going to be a lot more than just housing. First of all, the literal scale of them is so much bigger – you won’t be trapped inside your little house in Gods & Heroes, you’ll have an entire valley all your own. This opens Estates up to even greater customization options and game mechanics than housing could ever provide.

Additionally, we’re going to make Estates about features, not just a place to show off trophies and customize. Estates will have an ever growing array of activities that players can play with that will have a real impact on their game play experience.

We have lots of great things in store for the in-game Estates as you can imagine. It's one of the completely new features we've added to Gods and Heroes since it has been under our development and something we are really excited about.

Mike Metzler

Associate Producer - Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising

• WazMeisterWazMeister Member Posts: 149

Depending on reviews, I'll defo try this.

I don't see much advertisement for it though.. dunno if many people know about it.  Needs some showing off on sites or soemthing.

Anyway, dependent on reviews I'll get this!

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146

The estates where very recently added, at the start of beta we had camps instead, and a different back-story for them and your character, so info on them will be limited. They are still in transition, and not fully integrated with the rest of the game. The devs list a lot of things they will add to them after release, as to whether you will like them, depends on you, it’s nice to have another part of the game to build on apart from your avatar, and minions, though I worry it will take away from having more useful social hubs, such as the capital.

• DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515

Then... can you decorate your villa?

Like putting furnitures, or even more stuffs to make it looks good not only outside but inside?

So far I saw the trailer inside was so empty!

Please update me !!

• BeachcomberBeachcomber Member Posts: 535

Originally posted by Dolmong

Then... can you decorate your villa?

Like putting furnitures, or even more stuffs to make it looks good not only outside but inside?

So far I saw the trailer inside was so empty!

Please update me !!

Evryones estate looks the same. You do a quest and a partially built estate building pops up. You dont have a choice where to build it, or what it lookslike. You cant place things inside it.

• DeadmanJackDeadmanJack Member UncommonPosts: 11

Hello,

As a matter of fact, I'm working on letting people into your Estate now and it's nearing completion.

On modifying your Estate as you see fit, that is high on our list of things to do.  We just want to make sure we do it right and it's fun!

More information on these features soon!