Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Earthrise State of Game??

I've been wanting to get this but I have been waiting for it to be less buggy and more complete.. what is the state of the game as of today??

Thanks!

Comments

• CavadusCavadus Member UncommonPosts: 707

Wait three months and see if the game is still around.  Territorial Warfare is finally being released on the brand new test server some time by the end of this week and it includes a few other changes, fixes, additions, et cetera.

A lot hinges on the next one or two patches because the game's population is currently completely dead.  If they fail to deliver over the course of the next month this game has no hope to survive, let alone reattract lost customers and entice new ones.

• cybrinsanitycybrinsanity Member Posts: 106

damn, thats sad to hear.

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

What's the current status now, especially in relation to the patches/new content mentioned above and population changes if any as a result?

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177

Originally posted by Jimmac

What's the current status now, especially in relation to the patches/new content mentioned above and population changes if any as a result?

I've been checking the game out. The lag, for me at least, wasn't as bad as it was when I bought the game a couple months ago. The gameplay is still a rather boring mess of just killing mass amounts of creatures to gain battle points to invest in skills.

I really can't suggest it. Wait until there is some sort of trial and use that to test it out. 

• DerebusDerebus Member Posts: 54

I'm also interested on something like this game, I regret it's launch went the way it did.

Future: WoD, SWTOR, Arche Age, Tera (maybe), GW2.
    Present: None.
    Past: Eve, RIFT, UO, bunch of F2P crap.

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

$12 bucks on Direct2Drive and first month free, while the most recent optimization/performance and game-play enhancement patch just hit, I'm sticking my toe in the water.

• cybrinsanitycybrinsanity Member Posts: 106

awesome thanks for the heads up i'll be checking this out later tonight.

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

God speed. Please post your first impressions and following impressions.

• QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683

Definetly post some impressions, The only game I have ever been actually angry with the developer was Earthrise, prob because I had such high hopes for this (I really miss Tabula Rasa) and when I got in the pre order beta, I promptly cancelled my pre order.

I would love for the game to become good (though I'm not sure how it could)

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• thebigchin11thebigchin11 Member Posts: 519

well I can sum it up in a single word, that I think accurately sums up how awful this game is, and the word is "samosas". 

Chins

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file