Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Funny DF-video

OBK1OBK1 Member Posts: 637

This is a funny DF-video posted on EU1-forums earlier today. Things like this is what makes DF a unique game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46aR8Z2dI_8

Comments

• LukoooneLukooone Member UncommonPosts: 153

Ahahahaha ROFLMAO

A kidnap? These things can only happen in Darkfall LOL

Things like this make me seriusly want to resub.... I will take a looks when PC or any kind of skill cap kicks in.

Very nice!

But, but, but he attacked me when I was low life! 

Yes, HE DID, why you cant do the same to him? 

Uf that will take me a lot of time... 

HERE IS YOUR QUEST!

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

Best.  Video.  Ever.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

ROFL..bravo.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• OBK1OBK1 Member Posts: 637
    For sake of correctness...I was in no way involved in this, just posted it here because it's such a great video!
  • indiramournindiramourn Member UncommonPosts: 884

Now it would have been even funnier of those AFK players had come back to their computers during the kidnapping process and tried to make a get-a-way.  Sadly this whole "kidnapping" process would not work on players who were actually in control of their characters.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

Originally posted by indiramourn

Now it would have been even funnier of those AFK players had come back to their computers during the kidnapping process and tried to make a get-a-way.  Sadly this whole "kidnapping" process would not work on players who were actually in control of their characters.

This wont ocour in any MMORPG that easily. Its probably also a legal matter if you  have spend money on playtime but can't use it freely cause you virtually "kidnaped"  by other players. At least is a touchy subject. To my knowledge Roma Victor tried something like that in shape of "crucification" but it was used not as gameplay mechanic but in connection to a ban mechanic for cheater etc to justify its use, if i am not mistaken.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• rik666rik666 Member Posts: 69

Originally posted by indiramourn

Actually /unstuck is their answere xD

• jadedlevirjadedlevir Member Posts: 628

Rofl, epic. They make the sad state of the clan cities around agon look fun.

• CactusJackCactusJack Member UncommonPosts: 393

hiliarious....damn I miss DF. If those AFK players would have come back...they would have just killed them. Kidnapping someone is a fabulous idea, but something that players should be able to break free of their bonds or kick open the box they are being held in or whatever.

Great job on that vid.

Playing: BF4/BF:Hardline, Subnautica 7 days to die
    Hiatus: EvE
    Waiting on: World of Darkness(sigh)
    Interested in: better games in general

• sodade21sodade21 Member UncommonPosts: 349

hahaha amazing! u can actually keep them in there till the server maintence :p

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259

That was awesome! At first I was like "huh whats going on"...but it clued in once I saw you boot them over to the boat lol

• EthianEthian Member Posts: 1,216

Funny video but all it prooves is how little sand DFO currently has...AV needs to get their shit together. 

"I play Tera for the gameplay"