Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking a new game.

Bradlee88Bradlee88 Member Posts: 11

Hello everybody,

I am very, very aware that many of these topics have been started over time. But I would like to ask your advice on what game I should next venture into. First I will give a breif on what I have already played;

Darkfall

World of Warcraft

Lord of the Rings

Dungeons and Dragons online

Runescape

Eve online

Warhammer

Age of Conan

Aion

Rift

Guild Wars

League of Legends

And many more anime style asian ones.

I am looking for a new game to sink my teeth into, and one hopefully that checks all the boxes that I like. If any of you can give suggestions of games that include the following;

PvP (Open or instanced)

Player Housing

Heavy Crafting system

That's all really haha. I just enjoy heasvy PvP games but with a very fun crafting system in place. Also, anyobody tried Mortal Online? 

Cheers :-D

Comments

• Osias000Osias000 Member Posts: 110

I would say go back to one you have already played, and give it more time. A lot of the games you have listed have just released more content and are a whole different experience at this point. The down side of MMOs is there are a few decent ones every couple of years, and if you get tired of them too quickly you'll end up just going without until the next batch is released.

"cinnamon buns"
    - Pickles

• fallonfallonfallonfallon Member Posts: 99

Runes Of Magic comes to mind..bout the only thing i can think of. Maybe Fallen Earth , i hear pvp is pretty strong and the crafting is very good from what i hear.

• Bradlee88Bradlee88 Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by Osias000

I would say go back to one you have already played, and give it more time. A lot of the games you have listed have just released more content and are a whole different experience at this point. The down side of MMOs is there are a few decent ones every couple of years, and if you get tired of them too quickly you'll end up just going without until the next batch is released.

I see what you mean. The main problem with most of these games are I've completed them. Well not in the normal sense haha, I mean I've gotten to max level and completed most of the end game content. Out of all of them, Darkfall was and is my favorite and one of the best in my opinion. Just a shame the population is so low.

• rik666rik666 Member Posts: 69

mortal online maybe.

Originally posted by rik666

mortal online maybe.

I was thinking of Mortal Online myself. Have you played it at all? 

Originally posted by Unreal024

http://www.xsyon.com/

Never played it, have no idea if it's worth the money, but from what I've heard it's crafting is pretty in-depth. Pretty sure it's also FFA PvP.

http://www.havenandhearth.com/portal/

Basically the same game as Xsyon, but it's been around much longer. I played it for years and had a good amount of fun witht it. It's not easy to starting out, and will take some time for you to really sink your teeth into, but it is a rewarding experience. It's also completely free to play, no cash shop at all. PvP is completely open, anyone can be attacked by, or attack, anyone else. The 2D graphics may turn you off though.

Those would be my suggestions for games with really in-depth crafting.

Thank you, I shall give Havenandhearth.com a try now. :-D