Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you already payed for Alganon

AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

I'm going to try it again. The new patch http://www.alganon.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5856-alganon-newsletter-june-2011/ might help. I complained yesterday about the Derek Smart running the game and I wouldn't play until he left but I'm going to eat my words. I honestly don't know how they can keep expanding the game with so few people on...it seems financially impossible.

Maybe I'll see ya guys there, look for the guy eating crow.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Comments

• zeowyrmzeowyrm Member Posts: 746

Originally posted by Amjoco

I'm going to try it again. The new patch http://www.alganon.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5856-alganon-newsletter-june-2011/ might help. I complained yesterday about the Derek Smart running the game and I wouldn't play until he left but I'm going to eat my words. I honestly don't know how they can keep expanding the game with so few people on...it seems financially impossible.

let me know if they fixed the floating jump yet.  was reason number 2 I don't play.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Originally posted by zeowyrm

Originally posted by Amjoco

let me know if they fixed the floating jump yet.  was reason number 2 I don't play.

Ok, I'm probably going to just get on (when the server is back up) and dabble a bit and make a new character. I thought I read somewhere they are adding a new class. It must be for a future patch because I sure don't see anything in this one about it.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• dsmartdsmart Member UncommonPosts: 386

The new patch is already live. Please check it out.

Game developers are just human beings who happen to make games for a living.
    If you want to hold us up to higher standards of conduct, then go ahead
    ...but don't be surprised if we don't uphold them.

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

Originally posted by dsmart

I know that I have hated alganon in the past, and I can't believe that I am saying this, but I believe I will check it out. 

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• dsmartdsmart Member UncommonPosts: 386

Originally posted by MadDemon64

I know that I have hated alganon in the past, and I can't believe that I am saying this, but I believe I will check it out. 

heh, no biggie really. The game is not for everyone, so I don't expect it to appeal to any demographic other than hardcore MMO gamers looking for something different. Plus the community is *great*.

Game developers are just human beings who happen to make games for a living.
    If you want to hold us up to higher standards of conduct, then go ahead
    ...but don't be surprised if we don't uphold them.

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

heh, no biggie really. The game is not for everyone, so I don't expect it to appeal to any demographic other than hardcore MMO gamers looking for something different. Plus the community is *great*.

No, the community is not "*great*".  The way people hated on me because I said "Alganon isn't going to last long" is proof of that.  I may have been wrong, but that does not change the fact that the community is the exact opposite of "*great*".

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• zeowyrmzeowyrm Member Posts: 746

No, the community is not "*great*".  The way people hated on me because I said "Alganon isn't going to last long" is proof of that.  I may have been wrong, but that does not change the fact that the community is the exact opposite of "*great*".

His idea of a "great" community is one where he kicked out all the people that had enough balls to speak up to him.