Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New or returning player? Need social and helpful LS?

BelarionBelarion Member Posts: 570

Knights of Arcana is on Asura and we're recuiting new and returning people who want to play with others and have a good time. This ls is focused on enjoying the game, while helping everyone to reach their goals.

Asura is not locked to new players atm so you can start your playing right now and start having fun.

Most of us are just starting except a few high levels who decided to make the ls and help us out a lot the time.

We intend to do old content, new content, help each other with missions, AF , limit breaks etc.

So far from my exprerience in the LS I have had great cooversations (in text although the ls might have vent I dont know) which made me feel like I was playing with other people. I also partied up with some of my LS mates and have been PL'd by others while in a group. Again its a social and helpful LS with mostly new or returning players.

In my point of view I love playing with newbies, although Im a returning player, because Im reminded of old times as they learn about the game. Its kind of like experiencing the game again through them and with them.

Anywho, its a good time in this ls. PM me on this site if you'd like to join us. Make ur char on Asura and Ill get you a pearl in no time.

I love snails.
I love every kinda snail.
I just want to hug them all, but I cant.
Cant hug every snail.

Comments

• bakagamibakagami Member UncommonPosts: 152

Heya, me again.  will Asura be merged with Titan ever or will I need to transfer?

• SouzetsuAeriSouzetsuAeri Member UncommonPosts: 120

Originally posted by bakagami

Heya, me again.  will Asura be merged with Titan ever or will I need to transfer?

Source World -> Destination World

Ramuh -> Bahamut

Alexander -> Shiva

Titan -> Phoenix

Gilgamesh -> Carbuncle

Unicorn -> Fenrir

Ifrit -> Odin

Diabolos -> Siren

Caitsith -> Ragnarok

well looks like I'll need to do a character transfer.  will do that on or around the 1st of June.  til then I'll just keep lvl jobs.  look forward to playing with you guys

• BelarionBelarion Member Posts: 570

Asura has a healthy population and so isnt being merged.

I love snails.
    I love every kinda snail.
    I just want to hug them all, but I cant.
    Cant hug every snail.

• FlawSGIFlawSGI Member UncommonPosts: 1,379

Yep I re subbed with the intent of joining the guys on titan after the merger. They had a thread open and trying to do the same thing. My experience since returning to Asura has been wonderful and it seems like the game is alive and well. Asura had the highest populated server when I origionally made my char in June 2010. I am also a returning player that started over and am enjoying the ride. Char name is Flawsgi. Message me if you have any questions or need help and Ill do what I can.

RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan and Paul Gray.

yeah, Titan is kinda dead, I think I'll kill off one of my mules & start a new one on Asura.  will still want to transfer my main, have invested too much time in it to abandon it but atm theres hardly anyone on Titan & as u know its not really a solo game

• FlawSGIFlawSGI Member UncommonPosts: 1,379

Nope it sure isnt  I am pleasantly surprised though that I havent had probs finding groups  even at the weird hours I been playing. Me and OP are in the same LS  hit us up.

RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan and Paul Gray.

just registered a toon on Asura.  a Mithra Thief in Bastok named Zyzzx.  add me if u want. 

• xK3runexK3rune Member Posts: 100

I'm interested in starting FFXI.. are there any recruit a friend or free trial options out atm before I buy?