Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vindictus: EU Launch in Q4

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

British site, Electronic Theatre, has confirmed that Vindictus is scheduled to launch in Europe sometime during Quarter 4 2011. SungJin Kim, CEO of Nexon Europe apologized to EU fans for the game's delay but indicated that things are 'back on track' for a Q4 release.

"First of all, we'd like to apologise for the delay of the European launch of Vindictus. We know players in Europe were eager and excited to get their hands on Vindictus as soon as possible and we are glad that we are back on track now for a Q4 release", says SungJin Kim, CEO of Nexon Europe. "We are preparing the roll-out in the EuropeanElectronic Theatre Image territory right now and will localise the game to at least one more language until launch. Vindictus is already a huge success for us in North America and was very well received by the gaming community. We hope players all over Europe will enjoy the game just as much."

Read more at Electronic Theatre.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• drakko_twdrakko_tw Member Posts: 1

BOUT TIME!

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

Yeah release it when noone cares anymore, smart move.

• ZharZhar Member UncommonPosts: 58

About fucking time NexonEU gave us some updates on the game, half a year without anything is really bad, even by Nexon standards...

• ichimarunicoichimarunico Member Posts: 210

Don't waste your time, already a barren shell of a game that could've been great but never will be.

• sazabisazabi Member UncommonPosts: 389

was really looking forward to this... half year ago when it was promised.

• YuuiYuui Member UncommonPosts: 723

Won't touch anything Nexon spits out. Those people seem to think that the only continent out there is USA, while "jurop" does not even exist.

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
    # ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
    # A MASKED CRY ADORING
    # A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

• dreahdreah Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by Yuui

Won't touch anything Nexon spits out. Those people seem to think that the only continent out there is USA, while "jurop" does not even exist.

+1

• TyrantasTyrantas Member UncommonPosts: 369

A BIT late... . Not gonna try now, it's to late.

• PiasekPiasek Member Posts: 318

It will be worth to try it out, even its kinda late. Hope for all content from US version. Final release this year, that mean beta "sooner". Now its time for Nexeon EU clean facebook.

• revy66revy66 Member Posts: 464

Yeah, I will definitely be trying it out, just hope it will include all content from the US version.

• LatellaLatella Member Posts: 189

Originally posted by psyknx

Yeah release it when noone cares anymore, smart move.

Rawr.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

yea thanks but no...got better games coming during that time.. too late.

• VaultFairyVaultFairy Member UncommonPosts: 566

Sorry for the delay.... Delay?!! Seriously?

Well to be honest they lost me as gamer due to the fact they could'nt be arsed to write anything even on Facebook. Sorry if i sound aggressive, but at the time i really wanted to play this but as time went on i just gave up.

But i'm glad they are finally releasing it and hope everyone will enjoy it.

• KhorraxKhorrax Member UncommonPosts: 53

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't launch it with all the content the US version has. I was really interested when they first announced the EU version, but with the upcoming games and F2P conversions (Age of Conan, and most likely Fallen Earth too) I don't know how long will this last on my harddisk. If it makes it there.

Simply terrible attitude towards (potential) customers, there's simply no excuse for the complete lack of communication.

• rainwoofrainwoof Member Posts: 11

Nexon is shit, i wanted to play husky express%)

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

I actually like NexonUS, NexonEU on the other hand..

• blackemperorblackemperor Member CommonPosts: 49

Not gonna try now, it's way to late.

• TerminatusTerminatus Member Posts: 104

Thanks for the timelly info, i'll keep it on my mind while i'm playing the many other games that didn't pissed me off continously for almost 1 year.

• DdantgwynDdantgwyn Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Khorrax

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't launch it with all the content the US version has. I was really interested when they first announced the EU version, but with the upcoming games and F2P conversions (Age of Conan, and most likely Fallen Earth too) I don't know how long will this last on my harddisk. If it makes it there.

Simply terrible attitude towards (potential) customers, there's simply no excuse for the complete lack of communication.

I really doubt that it will have near the same content of the US version, in fact, I think it will have just episode one. Yet, I still doubts about it launching, because, well, we are talking about Nexon Europe. Even if they launch it, I have the same opinion as many: Too late. By that time I'll be playing Age Of Conan.

Lost all my respect about Nexon Europe, not because of the delay, but it is unforgivable their lack of care and respect towards their costumers, since the release that of the fall of 2010 there were no other informations about the game, they didn't even had the decency to say why the delay was taking place, I often checked their facebook page, saw some people that sent e-mails to Nexon Europe regards the game, and all they got was "auto-messages", for all that, I'll just won't be playing it.

Anyway, hope that everyone that will be playing the game, in case it really launchs, to have a good time and have fun.

Cumpz.

• OkhamsRazorOkhamsRazor Member Posts: 1,047

I'll proberbly take a look at it but with the likes of Age of Conan going free to play also loads to still do in Lotro and many other games I want to take a look at dunno if it will grab me or not . As someone else said I think Fallen Earth may go free to play soon and proberbly Warhammer too .

• KillyoxKillyox Member CommonPosts: 424

Q4 ? Thanks ill wait for GW2 & SWTOR

• ThegoodlolThegoodlol Member CommonPosts: 64

Yea they better apolagise! Like many of other people I waited months for this game and they didn't give any news... I tought they were going to cancel the EU version...

Well I'm still going to try this game, and I hope it will be updated like the US version.

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

Geeze... you nerdraging mmoers....

The game is "free to play" give it a break....

• lagerchobglagerchobg Member UncommonPosts: 203

You wish...

• reimo90reimo90 Member Posts: 1

eff this, i wont play it- they dont care- i dont care