Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it too late now to start this game?

DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515

I saw the patch 2.5 arrived to Aion, so I might thinking to grab this.

If anyone can answer my question, then I'll be much appreciate !! =)

1.)  Is leveling fast?  Can you give me some example?

2.)  Is the PvP as horrible still as people saying it?

3.)  Do you need to play in group at end game in order to get the best items?  Or crafting will at least get you something similar?

4.)  Does crafting and selling in game plays huge role? 

5.)  Does the Gold spammer gone?

6.)  Is the travelling from place to place take long ?

7.)  Any news about when will Aion 3.0 arrive?  I can't wait for the housing !!!!!!!!

8.)  Does money easy to earn so you won't get broke easily?

Thanks!! =)   Anyone welcome me to join their guild I will also consider to play this game too !! =p

Comments

• pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396

Originally posted by Dolmong

I saw the patch 2.5 arrived to Aion, so I might thinking to grab this.

If anyone can answer my question, then I'll be much appreciate !! =)

1.)  Is leveling fast?  Can you give me some example?

easy enough and almost soloable, since 10 months they boosted the xp from quests for a large amount

2.)  Is the PvP as horrible still as people saying it?

well i think you get nice PvP only after L46, before that its gone they nerfed those rifts in a awfull way-

My ideia was to took away that umbalanced PvP gear at least L30 and L40 that way they could solve the leveling PvP- but the NCwest doesn't really listen the players

3.)  Do you need to play in group at end game in order to get the best items?  Or crafting will at least get you something similar?

Well for pvp you need a lot of grind for AP's and medals -they introduced dailys for platinum medals

PvE , you can get by craft dungeons and quests

4.)  Does crafting and selling in game plays huge role? 

Ofc, potions, scrolls, manastones , enchants, gold gear and so on are always demanding

5.)  Does the Gold spammer gone?

long time ago , sometimes you can get some nasty whispers but they are almost solved

6.)  Is the travelling from place to place take long ?

its faster since 2.0 cause they add more flight points

7.)  Any news about when will Aion 3.0 arrive?  I can't wait for the housing !!!!!!!!

last quarter 2011 or 1st quarter 2012

8.)  Does money easy to earn so you won't get broke easily?

yeah , since 2.0 you can get much more money from quests

Thanks!! =)   Anyone welcome me to join their guild I will also consider to play this game too !! =p

• DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515

Wow!!

Thanks for the info !! I am definitely coming now to check it out.

Which server now is the most balanced and populated?? or either one ??

=)

• VikingGamerVikingGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

it is also worth noting that doing the new instance "the crucible" will give you tokens that can be used to buy a lot of items including eternal quality armor and weapons so you are guaranteed to be able to get these things with time. It may take a while but you are not at the mercy of the random number gods.

Even so, the drop rates of items in instances is much better. You make money much faster. You gain exp much faster. You get more procs in crafting. Understand that they didn't change the core design of the game so it can still feel like a grind game at times but it is nothing like it once was. The game is considerably better than it once was.

As for pvp, as mentioned you can't really judge it well until the end game. But lately the only really vocal complaints that I have heard have been whining over 1v1 balance. The pvp is not in any way balanced for 1v1. If you want to solo pvp then role an assassin. If you want to participate in large group siege where everybody has a place then role what ever you feel like playing. Asian games are always designed around more group play. Even so, you can solo fine in this game but really only on the pve side. But then you mileage may very, some people do just fine soloing the pvp in the abyss.

All die, so die well.

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

Originally posted by Dolmong

Wow!!

Thanks for the info !! I am definitely coming now to check it out.

Which server now is the most balanced and populated?? or either one ??

=)

pandaemonium on Zikel has been full whenever i've seen it.

i'm just starting too and i'm leveling at a good pace i think.  having fun too which is the main ting.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins