Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NGE 2.0 on its way

rixkrixk Member Posts: 45

Apparently SWG NGE was such a huge success, that Icarus is trying to copy it. Over half of the skills will be removed in 1.9, we lose the freedom and are being forced into classes or roles if we use the language of Icarus.

Comments

• SylianSylian Member UncommonPosts: 65

Can you explain what is happening?

Tbh I really disliked how people progressed in Fallen Earth, did they change it?

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177

I looked up patch 1.9 for Fallen Earth, and I can't find anything on it anywhere. Does the OP have a link, or any other proof?

• palomppalomp Member Posts: 31

OP speaks the truth.

I would paste the test center patch notes but you could not make anything out of it.

I will say that thouhg currently on live my character has some 20+ abilities on the toolbar,when this patch goes live that will be cut down to 8 or so skills.

Oh and no more jack of all trades characters.

• WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 495

Wow, did SOE buy Fallen Earth? This has their stink all over it. I will be interested to see if that changes the crafting system because that was one of the main reasons I left. That and the 100% soloing... which, will also be interesting to see where that goes. MAN, what an odd thing for this dev company to do. Something has got to be up.

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

Devs always go with dumbing things down and making everything more simple :(

They don't understand some of us enjoy the complexity and want to really have to think about and plan out our characters carefully and in ways that they can truly end up unique.

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

NGE for SWG didn't make sense.  NGE for FE makes sense.  Most people don't like the combat in FE.  It's very one dimensional even with all those "skills" you learn.  You still end up just spamming your mouse buttons like an FPS yet the game lacks the ebb and flow of FPS combat.  So, FOR ME, let me state that loudly, I welcome an NGE change to FE.

While I could not agree with you more it is interesting that, for the most part, gamers will wait for the 'perfect build' to be found and then everyone just creates that thus completely destroying the sense of uniqueness the system was meant to foster. So devs then say fine, we will create 10 different classes and make you choose one so that, at least, they will be different from one another and by making them dependant on each other ensures that people will somewhat evenly distribute among them.

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

The combat in FE has been so bad they have been though 3 rounds of combat changes trying to fix it.  Somebody asked did soe buy them,  the answer is no.  However Tiggs who did work for soe happens to be the Community manager and a driving force behind the dev team.

I not been to test to look at the changes.  All I can say is a lot of stuff already been changed and dumbed down from when we were in beta.  

If it is true making combat classes instead of letting you pick and choose your skills would be a bad move.  

FE lost my business after my years sub ran out in October of last year due to lack of a plan, and lack of direction.

• OddzballOddzball Member Posts: 31

Ok i saw this and needed to clear some thing up.

First off, Tiggs is not and has never been the "Driving force behind the Devs". Tiggs works for an independent company that provides GM support for online games. Thats it. SHe isnt even assigned to Fallen Earth anymore, hence you dont see her in game or on the forums anymore, except on rare ocassions, out of her own free will.

Second, the combat update actually ADDS more skills than it takes away. What everyone fails to mention is that skills are no longer weapon specific. So you can use smoking sabot round with rifle and pistol now, instead of just pistol, and you can use agnozing wound with pistols and rifle, instead of just rifle.

All they did was remove skills that were duplicates or did basically the same thing, since the weapon skills are useable with all weapons now.

They created a new weapon class for heavy weapons. That has new skills and probably new weapons associated with it, as well as removing rocket launchers etc from rifles, and giving them their own skill line.

The created a new skill line that is called Dirty Tricks which is sort of like a debuff skill line, IE bleed dots and poison stuff.

They also added 2 new skill lines, precision and power. One raises base damage for your weapon attacks, one raises crit chance, and they each have abilities associated for even furthur buffs to these stats. I think both of them have a form of snare as well.

Mutations if you choose to go that route (Sorta like FE's version of mage/magic) are also now more unique and differrent form each other. So you have a buff  type mutation line, a DoT mutation line, a Healing Mutation Line, etc etc.. versus each mutation line having a little bit of everything.

This is NOTHING like SWG, i was playingSWG when they completely changed the game. In Fallen earth the mechanics remain the same, the game plays exactly the same, you advance the same(Open ended) they just made people more unique, instead of letting everyone have the same cookie cutter build, you now make choices. IE;

Glass Cannon, Healing, DOT focused, Debuff, Tank, Mutation focused or Pure weapon focus, etc etc.

• ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156

This is not really dumbing down. There are lots of totally useless and overlapping skills, current situation is a total mess. This should have been addressed much earlier. Comparing this to NGE is absurd.

REALITY CHECK

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

Originally posted by Oddzball

First off, Tiggs is not and has never been the "Driving force behind the Devs". Tiggs works for an independent company that provides GM support for online games. Thats it. SHe isnt even assigned to Fallen Earth anymore, hence you dont see her in game or on the forums anymore, except on rare ocassions, out of her own free will.

Second, the combat update actually ADDS more skills than it takes away. What everyone fails to mention is that skills are no longer weapon specific. So you can use smoking sabot round with rifle and pistol now, instead of just pistol, and you can use agnozing wound with pistols and rifle, instead of just rifle.

All they did was remove skills that were duplicates or did basically the same thing, since the weapon skills are useable with all weapons now.

They created a new weapon class for heavy weapons. That has new skills and probably new weapons associated with it, as well as removing rocket launchers etc from rifles, and giving them their own skill line.

The created a new skill line that is called Dirty Tricks which is sort of like a debuff skill line, IE bleed dots and poison stuff.

They also added 2 new skill lines, precision and power. One raises base damage for your weapon attacks, one raises crit chance, and they each have abilities associated for even furthur buffs to these stats. I think both of them have a form of snare as well.

Mutations if you choose to go that route (Sorta like FE's version of mage/magic) are also now more unique and differrent form each other. So you have a buff  type mutation line, a DoT mutation line, a Healing Mutation Line, etc etc.. versus each mutation line having a little bit of everything.

This is NOTHING like SWG, i was playingSWG when they completely changed the game. In Fallen earth the mechanics remain the same, the game plays exactly the same, you advance the same(Open ended) they just made people more unique, instead of letting everyone have the same cookie cutter build, you now make choices. IE;

Glass Cannon, Healing, DOT focused, Debuff, Tank, Mutation focused or Pure weapon focus, etc etc.

Haven't had a chance to read up on everything but thanks for the big post of info :)

To me this does sound like improvements.  My earlier comment was broad and about MMOs in general, not specifically FE, I really like FE and may be back around it soon to play my L50 depending on how this all turnsout.

• NeVeRLiFtNeVeRLiFt Member UncommonPosts: 380

Originally posted by rixk

Apparently SWG NGE was such a huge success, that Icarus is trying to copy it. Over half of the skills will be removed in 1.9, we lose the freedom and are being forced into classes or roles if we use the language of Icarus.

FE player base is already small... maybe tiny is a better word?

So this 1.9 patch with these combat changes will either kill off what player is left or bring people back.

If the Alpha Country/sector 4 content does not help bring people back then I would say FE is going to end up in a very bad spot.

I would almost warrant to say that VG has as big a player base as FE, and everyone knows how small that is.

Played: MCO - EQ/EQ2 - WoW - VG - WAR - AoC - LoTRO - DDO - GW/GW2 - Eve - Rift - FE - TSW - TSO - WS - ESO - AA - BD
    Playing: Sims 3 & 4, Diablo3 and PoE
    Waiting on: Lost Ark
    Who's going to make a Cyberpunk MMO?

There is just so much bad information on these boards and other boardws about the game. Stuff that is blatently false, so i figure i would get on and give ya the ground truth.

Population is small, i wont deny it, but its not horrible, I always see new players joining. Our clan has 30 active members.

First off I not played since October,  the reason is plain the continued combat changes that keeps nerfing stuff down.  Second When I left every tuesday night Tiggs was at every trivia event giving out the prizes, Se almost always attended about 1/2 the trade days stuff.    So obviously somethings changed.  The game combat always felt like the nge anyways with the way you aimed the reticules.  

Who all do they have working on stuff.  I know they let a lot of dev staff go.   I not been to the official forum in a long time.   I noticed you did not comment on how many times combat has been changed/revised and yes even dumbed down.

Originally posted by xantris

Originally posted by erictlewis

However Tiggs who did work for soe happens to be the Community manager and a driving force behind the dev team.

[Mod Edit]

Fallen earth basically doesnt even have a community manager, and if it did it would be Carlin. I can tell you havent been involved in the game forever if you think Tiggs has anything to do with the game.

If anything the games developers get feedback directly from the players. I have had many personal conversations directly with the lead programmer. He actually came in game on test server and helped us test stuff.

The Developer and GM support in this game is incredible. They just have a small team so it takes time for them to get stuff done. 14 team members, probably only half of which actually handle the game creation side.

Progress towns are coming out, which are totally awesome. You take over an area from an NPC faction, then you can literally build a town, place buildings and structures whereever you want, a Bar, vendors, banks, postoffice etc etc, and resource producing building for crafting. You can build NPC guards and bunkers, landmines etc for defense, to protect it because the NPC faction will raid it and try to take it back.

Originally posted by erictlewis

First off I not played since October,  the reason is plain the continued combat changes that keeps nerfing stuff down.  Second When I left every tuesday night Tiggs was at every trivia event giving out the prizes, Se almost always attended about 1/2 the trade days stuff.    So obviously somethings changed.  The game combat always felt like the nge anyways with the way you aimed the reticules.  

Who all do they have working on stuff.  I know they let a lot of dev staff go.   I not been to the official forum in a long time.   I noticed you did not comment on how many times combat has been changed/revised and yes even dumbed down.

Back around the time they let everyone go it was said they had around 35 people working on the game.

Now they're saying its more like 11 people working on the game.(edit: ok someone above said 14, I've seen the 11 thrown around alot)

There is a post on the official forums where some people at different times of the day went through the sectors checking towns and doing a whois by levels. The results were not good as is the turn outs now for the roleplay events.

One good thing about FE is the world and game itself lends itself well to a small player base.

Played: MCO - EQ/EQ2 - WoW - VG - WAR - AoC - LoTRO - DDO - GW/GW2 - Eve - Rift - FE - TSW - TSO - WS - ESO - AA - BD

Combat changes are common to every MMO. Even WoW. DO you know how changes to combat have happened in WoW? 100s. Its not like it is anything new or unexpected. Second, the first 2 you are tlaking about were balancing stuff, not "combat changes" preventing people form stacking 20+ buffs is a good thing. Preventing people from speed stacking is a good thing. You make it sound like they were nerfing stuff for no good reason.

The changes to combat make the game a much better game, without actually changing the combat much. You still have to aim, take cover, and use strategic positions. No more running around each other in circles like idiots, shooting or swinging your weapons.

AI has greatly been improved. NPCs take cover, try to flank you, all kinds of neat stuff.

The graphics have been upgraded so much it looks like a new game ocmpared to the crap pics i see on these forums sometimes.  I will admit the animations arent perfect sometimes, but they have been greatly improved.

I just want to dispell a lot of these really wrong rumors about the game. People say the combat is boring? Really? More boring then hitting "Tab, 1,2,3,4, Tab, 1,2,3,4"? You actually have to aim and shoot at things, if you aim GOOD and get headshots you get more damage, the hitboxes are realistic, IE you cant shoot between someones legs and expect to hit them.

Terrain for the enviroment has been greatly improved and updated. You should see some of the S4 stuff. Its incredible looking, Imagine Fallout New Vegas style structures, but bigger and better.

You can Dye clothing now, ala Ultima Online style. You can paint vehicles. You have Faction control towers your faction can take over and they give your faction a sector wide EXP and stat buff.

Camp crafting includes defense structures now, so you can setup barricades.

Have they fixed crafting yet or can every crafter still make everything from every area?

Crafting is still wide open, IE you can make anything you want, if you have the time and materials, HOWEVER you will see many less crafters as with all the new skill lines some folks wont be able to afford taking the intelligence stat.

Combat changes are common to every MMO. Even WoW. DO you know how changes to combat have happened in WoW? 100s. Its not like it is anything new or unexpected. Second, the first 2 you are tlaking about were balancing stuff, not "combat changes" preventing people form stacking 20+ buffs is a good thing. Preventing people from speed stacking is a good thing. You make it sound like they were nerfing stuff for no good reason.

The changes to combat make the game a much better game, without actually changing the combat much. You still have to aim, take cover, and use strategic positions. No more running around each other in circles like idiots, shooting or swinging your weapons.

AI has greatly been improved. NPCs take cover, try to flank you, all kinds of neat stuff.

The graphics have been upgraded so much it looks like a new game ocmpared to the crap pics i see on these forums sometimes.  I will admit the animations arent perfect sometimes, but they have been greatly improved.

I just want to dispell a lot of these really wrong rumors about the game. People say the combat is boring? Really? More boring then hitting "Tab, 1,2,3,4, Tab, 1,2,3,4"? You actually have to aim and shoot at things, if you aim GOOD and get headshots you get more damage, the hitboxes are realistic, IE you cant shoot between someones legs and expect to hit them.

Terrain for the enviroment has been greatly improved and updated. You should see some of the S4 stuff. Its incredible looking, Imagine Fallout New Vegas style structures, but bigger and better.

You can Dye clothing now, ala Ultima Online style. You can paint vehicles. You have Faction control towers your faction can take over and they give your faction a sector wide EXP and stat buff.

Camp crafting includes defense structures now, so you can setup barricades.

You're right, and they did a good job from what I've seen.

People were stacking health regen buffs, speed buffs, and chaining stuns/knockdowns and snares so that it was pretty overpowered.

I still feel Rifles is weaker than pistols and that melee is very overpowered.

You can easily test this by getting the level 50 veteran faction mobs and then timing how long it takes each spec to kill the vet. Melee can kill the veteran pretty much 50% faster than rifle can right now.

So hopefully the 1.9 patch adjust this and helps balance it out.

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

Ahhhh! RUNAWAY!

Not fair lol, simply mentioning the fear inducing NGE word sets this topic up to be bad mojo. On top of that the lack of info, description, or even an opinion posted by the OP makes this post seem a bit smelly, under the bridge type of smelly.

• rixkrixk Member Posts: 45

Originally posted by just2duh

Ahhhh! RUNAWAY!

Not fair lol, simply mentioning the fear inducing NGE word sets this topic up to be bad mojo. On top of that the lack of info, description, or even an opinion posted by the OP makes this post seem a bit smelly, under the bridge type of smelly.

Information is out there for anyone. PTS is open, patchnotes are available. Biggest consequences of those changes I also wrote. Instead of current freedom we will be squeezed into narrow roles aka classes(you just don't have to choose them at start, but that is only difference). Ontop of that your skills will be wiped and only few new skills made available. Someone mentioned WoW here, imagine now their upgrade, where they would wipe skills of every class and give each class only 6 new skills, would be a wonderful change right? :D

Why I did mention abbreviation NGE? What was SoE NGE? After WoW came to market SWG lost their players and SoE thought, that when they made the game easier, it would lure those players back. But they ignored one thing, people, who hadn't left, liked the complexity of SWG as it was. Simplifying pissed them off and eventually they left too.

Doesn't it sound similar to what Icarus is trying to pull off? Simplify the game for people, who have ragequit the game because it was too hard. But for current playerbase, who are actually playing the game(and are source of income for Icarus), the complexity of FE is it's strength, not weakness.

Originally posted by rixk

Originally posted by just2duh

Ahhhh! RUNAWAY!

Information is out there for anyone. PTS is open, patchnotes are available. Biggest consequences of those changes I also wrote. Instead of current freedom we will be squeezed into narrow roles aka classes(you just don't have to choose them at start, but that is only difference). Ontop of that your skills will be wiped and only few new skills made available. Someone mentioned WoW here, imagine now their upgrade, where they would wipe skills of every class and give each class only 6 new skills, would be a wonderful change right? :D

Why I did mention abbreviation NGE? What was SoE NGE? After WoW came to market SWG lost their players and SoE thought, that when they made the game easier, it would lure those players back. But they ignored one thing, people, who hadn't left, liked the complexity of SWG as it was. Simplifying pissed them off and eventually they left too.

Doesn't it sound similar to what Icarus is trying to pull off? Simplify the game for people, who have ragequit the game because it was too hard. But for current playerbase, who are actually playing the game(and are source of income for Icarus), the complexity of FE is it's strength, not weakness.

The one major problem here is the amount of chips that I spent getting maxed mutations, and maxed skills.  Were talked several red as in a lot of them.   So even if we get a respec and I am sure that will happen your going to be out of a lot of red to get the new skills/mutations back up again.   I read some of the reaction and I see other folks are asking for refunds of all the cash they sunk into those skills.   It will be interesting to see what happens, lot of folks in the pts forurms moaning and complaining but that's always been case in point for fe forums.  My guess is they are doing this trying to apeal to a broader bas of players.  1.4 chased of a lot,  I wonder how many active players they have now.   I could be out a lot doing stuff and never see anybody for hours, unless I drove into Los Alamos. I also wonder what this is going to do to the factions.  LB's (light bears) like me were virtually did not exist when I left,  there was like one omni clan you could go to,  I hear all thats kind of settled down as well.

• EinsamWulfEinsamWulf Member Posts: 69

I think dumbing this game down would be a pretty bad move, trying to make a massive change like that would alienate the games current fan base in the hopes that it would draw in a different fan base. That being said, this whole NGE 2.0 BS seems awfully sketchy to me, if this was someone would have been posting actual proof instead of conjecture. That being said the recent annoncemnt of a "massive announcement" during the fireside chat on tueday has me worried that this game is actually going F2P. I know some welcome this but not I.

Anyone else thinking this game is going F2P?

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    EinsamWulf- Legionnaire of Terminus

Originally posted by EinsamWulf

I think dumbing this game down would be a pretty bad move, trying to make a massive change like that would alienate the games current fan base in the hopes that it would draw in a different fan base. That being said, this whole NGE 2.0 BS seems awfully sketchy to me, if this was someone would have been posting actual proof instead of conjecture. That being said the recent annoncemnt of a "massive announcement" during the fireside chat on tueday has me worried that this game is actually going F2P. I know some welcome this but not I.

Anyone else thinking this game is going F2P?

I is a substancial change http://forums.fallenearth.com/fallenearth/showthread.php?t=74461

and for those who hate clickies, this is a huge overhaul yet again.   They are giving folks at level 1 access to the skills instead of waiting until s2 for mutations.  so its a big change.  So calling what the op said and I have said is bs here is your proof.

And yes i would bet the go some kind of fremium route to fix the dwindling number of players.

cut and paste from that lind :::---

*** WORK IN PROGRESS *** I will edit in the skill requirements when I have time. If you have any suggestions to make this list better please let me know. I hope this list will help make your transition to the new combat system go a lot smoother!

Almost all abilities have been changed, with the goal of increasing the number and viability of different player

roles and play-styles. Some abilities have been removed, and some new abilities have been added. The current list of abilities is:

Armor Use provides access to two skills in addition to its large passive bonus to resistances:

o Dreadnaught – This is a stance ability that increases Primary armor and decreases speed.

Dreadnaught 1 - Primary Armor +75, Speed -10%, 54 Armor Use Requirement

Dreadnaught 2 - Primary Armor +115, Speed -10%, 69 Armor Use Requirement

Dreadnaught 3 - Primary Armor +168, Speed -10%, 84 Armor Use Requirement

Dreadnaught 4 - Primary Armor +200, Speed -10%, 99 Armor Use Requirement

Dreadnaught 5 - Primary Armor +242, Speed -10%, 114 Armor Use Requirement

Dreadnaught 6 - Primary Armor +283, Speed -10%, 129 Armor Use Requirement

Dreadnaught 7 - Primary Armor +325, Speed -10%, 144 Armor Use Requirement

Dreadnaught 8 - Primary Armor +366, Speed -10%, 159 Armor Use Requirement

Dreadnaught 9 - Primary Armor +408, Speed -10%, 174 Armor Use Requirement
    o Soak Elements – This is a stance ability that increases Secondary/Tertiary armor and decreases Primary armor.

Soak Elements 1 - Secondary & Tertiary Armor +186 & +266, Primary Armor -125, 75 Armor Use Requirement

Soak Elements 2 - Secondary & Tertiary Armor +245 & +350, Primary Armor -166, 90 Armor Use Requirement

Soak Elements 3 - Secondary & Tertiary Armor +303 & +433, Primary Armor -208, 105 Armor Use Requirement

Soak Elements 4 - Secondary & Tertiary Armor +361 & +516, Primary Armor -250, 120 Armor Use Requirement

Soak Elements 5 - Secondary & Tertiary Armor +420 & +600, Primary Armor -291, 135 Armor Use Requirement

Soak Elements 6 - Secondary & Tertiary Armor +478 & +683, Primary Armor -333, 150 Armor Use Requirement

Soak Elements 7 - Secondary & Tertiary Armor +536 & +766, Primary Armor -375, 165 Armor Use Requirement

Soak Elements 8 - Secondary & Tertiary Armor +595 & +850, Primary Armor -416, 180 Armor Use Requirement
    Dirty Tricks offers:

o Dirty Steel – This is a prepared attack that does poison damage over time.

Dirty Steel 1 - Next attack inflicts 4 poison damage per second for 10 seconds. Costs 18 Stamina, 30 second cooldown, 33 Dirty Tricks Requirement

Dirty Steel 2 - Next attack inflicts 8 poison damage per second for 10 seconds. Costs 35 Stamina, 30 second cooldown, 63 Dirty Tricks Requirement

Dirty Steel 3 - Next attack inflicts 12 poison damage per second for 10 seconds. Costs 52 Stamina, 30 second cooldown, 93 Dirty Tricks Requirement

Dirty Steel 4 - Next attack inflicts 16 poison damage per second for 10 seconds. Costs 68 Stamina, 30 second cooldown, 123 Dirty Tricks Requirement

Dirty Steel 5 - Next attack inflicts 20 poison damage per second for 10 seconds. Costs 85 Stamina, 30 second cooldown, 153 Dirty Tricks Requirement
    o Kneecap – This is a prepared attack that reduces the target's speed.

Kneecap 1 - Next attack slow target by 21% for 7 seconds. Costs 25 Stamina, 45 second cooldown, 45 Dirty Tricks Requirement

Kneecap 2 - Next attack slow target by 24% for 7 seconds. Costs 42 Stamina, 45 second cooldown, 75 Dirty Tricks Requirement

Kneecap 3 - Next attack slow target by 27% for 7 seconds. Costs 58 Stamina, 45 second cooldown, 105 Dirty Tricks Requirement

Kneecap 4 - Next attack slow target by 30% for 7 seconds. Costs 75 Stamina, 45 second cooldown, 135 Dirty Tricks Requirement

Kneecap 5 - Next attack slow target by 33% for 7 seconds. Costs 92 Stamina, 45 second cooldown, 165 Dirty Tricks Requirement

Kneecap 6 - Next attack slow target by 36% for 7 seconds. Costs 109 Stamina, 45 second cooldown, 195 Dirty Tricks Requirement
    o Sabotage - This is a prepared attack that reduces the targets Melee & Ranged defense.

Sabotage 1 - Next attack lower targets Melee & Ranged defense by 23 for 15 seconds. Costs 38 Stamina, 1 minute cooldown

Sabotage 2 - Next attack lower targets Melee & Ranged defense by 33 for 15 seconds. Costs 55 Stamina, 1 minute cooldown

Sabotage 3 - Next attack lower targets Melee & Ranged defense by 43 for 15 seconds. Costs 72 Stamina, 1 minute cooldown

Sabotage 4 - Next attack lower targets Melee & Ranged defense by 53 for 15 seconds. Costs 88 Stamina, 1 minute cooldown
    Dodge gives a medium passive bonus by opposing the extra damage provided by the Precision, Power, and Weapon skill lines. In addition to that bonus, it offers:

o Duck And Weave – This is a stance ability that converts a portion of damage taken into stamina damage.

Duck And Weave 1 - Reduces 10% incoming damage, and costs 4 stamina for each point of damage reduced this way.

Duck And Weave 2 - Reduces 10% incoming damage, and costs 3.8 stamina for each point of damage reduced this way.

Duck And Weave 3 - Reduces 10% incoming damage, and costs 3.6 stamina for each point of damage reduced this way.

Duck And Weave 4 - Reduces 10% incoming damage, and costs 3.4 stamina for each point of damage reduced this way.

Duck And Weave 5 - Reduces 10% incoming damage, and costs 3.2 stamina for each point of damage reduced this way.
    Escape Artist is a defensive skill line that contains:

o Dash – A short speed increase.

Dash 1 - Increases your speed by 25% for 6 seconds, but reduces your combat abilities. Costs 25% stamina, 2 minute cooldown.

Dash 2 - Increases your speed by 35% for 6 seconds, but reduces your combat abilities. Costs 25% stamina, 2 minute cooldown.
    o Shake It Off – This ability removes negative status effects and snares.

Shake It Off 1 - Removes negative status effect counters and lower level snares from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 10 stamina, 1 minute cooldown.

Shake It Off 2 - Removes negative status effect counters and lower level snares from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 23 stamina, 1 minute cooldown.

Shake It Off 3 - Removes negative status effect counters and lower level snares from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 35 stamina, 1 minute cooldown.

Shake It Off 4 - Removes negative status effect counters and lower level snares from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 47 stamina, 1 minute cooldown.

Shake It Off 5 - Removes negative status effect counters and lower level snares from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 59 stamina, 1 minute cooldown.

Shake It Off 6 - Removes negative status effect counters and lower level snares from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 71 stamina, 1 minute cooldown.
    o Lucky Break - This ability raises your saves.

Lucky Break 1 - Raises your saves by 11 for 7 seconds. Costs 29 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Lucky Break 2 - Raises your saves by 16 for 7 seconds. Costs 41 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Lucky Break 3 - Raises your saves by 21 for 7 seconds. Costs 54 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Lucky Break 4 - Raises your saves by 26 for 7 seconds. Costs 66 stamina, 30 second cooldown.
    o Misdirection - This ability increases Primary/Secondary/Tertiary armor.

Misdirection 1 - Primary Armor +281, Secondary & Tertiary Armor +339 for 10 seconds. Costs 34 stamina, 45 second cooldown.

Misdirection 2 - Primary Armor +449, Secondary & Tertiary Armor +539 for 10 seconds. Costs 46 stamina, 45 second cooldown.

Misdirection 3 - Primary Armor +616, Secondary & Tertiary Armor +739 for 10 seconds. Costs 59 stamina, 45 second cooldown.

Misdirection 4 - Primary Armor +783, Secondary & Tertiary Armor +939 for 10 seconds. Costs 71 stamina, 45 second cooldown.
    First Aid is a support set, with:

o Resuscitation – Resurrects your target.

Resuscitation 1 - Revives a very close target with 52 health then increases their health regeneration by 14 for 1 minute. Costs 16 stamina, 15 second cooldown.

Resuscitation 2 - Revives a very close target with 97 health then increases their health regeneration by 26 for 1 minute. Costs 40 stamina, 15 second cooldown.

Resuscitation 3 - Revives a very close target with 142 health then increases their health regeneration by 38 for 1 minute. Costs 64 stamina, 15 second cooldown.
    o Stanch Wound – This heals your target and increases their health regeneration for an hour.

Stanch Wound 1 - Heals your target for 16 and increases their health regeneration by 1 for the next hour. Costs 8 stamina, 6 second cooldown. Requires Ragged Bandage.

Stanch Wound 2 - Heals your target for 31 and increases their health regeneration by 2 for the next hour. Costs 15 stamina, 6 second cooldown. Requires Ragged Bandage.

Stanch Wound 3 - Heals your target for 76 and increases their health regeneration by 4 for the next hour. Costs 27 stamina, 6 second cooldown. Requires Tattered Bandage.

Stanch Wound 4 - Heals your target for 121 and increases their health regeneration by 6 for the next hour. Costs 40 stamina, 6 second cooldown. Requires Tattered Bandage.

Stanch Wound 5 - Heals your target for 166 and increases their health regeneration by 8 for the next hour. Costs 52 stamina, 6 second cooldown. Requires Average Bandage.

Stanch Wound 6 - Heals your target for 211 and increases their health regeneration by 10 for the next hour. Costs 65 stamina, 6 second cooldown. Requires Average Bandage.
    o Suck It Up – This ability will counter weak status effects and has a short cooldown. Multiple applications will remove stronger status effects.

Suck It Up 1 - Removes negative status effect counters from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 2 stamina, 1.5 second cooldown.

Suck It Up 2 - Removes negative status effect counters from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 12 stamina, 1.5 second cooldown.

Suck It Up 3 - Removes negative status effect counters from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 17 stamina, 1.5 second cooldown.

Suck It Up 4 - Removes negative status effect counters from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 22 stamina, 1.5 second cooldown.

Suck It Up 5 - Removes negative status effect counters from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 27 stamina, 1.5 second cooldown.
    o Renew – This ability will remove strong status effects and snares.

Renew 1 - Removes negative status effect counters and lower level snares from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 35 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Renew 2 - Removes negative status effect counters and lower level snares from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 47 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Renew 3 - Removes negative status effect counters and lower level snares from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 60 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Renew 4 - Removes negative status effect counters and lower level snares from your target. Multiple applications may be needed for serious conditions. Costs 72 stamina, 20 second cooldown.
    Group Tactics is also a support set, focused on auras:

o Give 'em Hell – This aura increases your team's Power.

Give 'em Hell 1 - Increases power of all teammates within 30 meters by 20.

Give 'em Hell 2 - Increases power of all teammates within 30 meters by 30.

Give 'em Hell 3 - Increases power of all teammates within 30 meters by 40.

Give 'em Hell 4 - Increases power of all teammates within 30 meters by 50.
    o Offensive Coordination – This aura increases your team's critical chance and stamina regeneration, but reduces their ranged and melee defense.

Offensive Coordination 1 - Increases the precision of all teammates within 30 meters by 5 and their stamina regeneration by 1, but decreases their ranged and melee defenses by 2.

Offensive Coordination 2 - Increases the precision of all teammates within 30 meters by 10 and their stamina regeneration by 2, but decreases their ranged and melee defenses by 5.

Offensive Coordination 3 - Increases the precision of all teammates within 30 meters by 15 and their stamina regeneration by 3, but decreases their ranged and melee defenses by 7.

Offensive Coordination 4 - Increases the precision of all teammates within 30 meters by 20 and their stamina regeneration by 4, but decreases their ranged and melee defenses by 10.

Offensive Coordination 5 - Increases the precision of all teammates within 30 meters by 25 and their stamina regeneration by 5, but decreases their ranged and melee defenses by 12.
    o Combat Endurance – This aura increases your team's maximum stamina and gamma, as well as their stamina and gamma regeneration.

Combat Endurance 1 - Increases the maximum stamina and gamma of all teammates within 30 meters by 5 and their stamina and gamma regeneration by 1.

Combat Endurance 2 - Increases the maximum stamina and gamma of all teammates within 30 meters by 9 and their stamina and gamma regeneration by 2.

Combat Endurance 3 - Increases the maximum stamina and gamma of all teammates within 30 meters by 12 and their stamina and gamma regeneration by 3.

Combat Endurance 4 - Increases the maximum stamina and gamma of all teammates within 30 meters by 16 and their stamina and gamma regeneration by 4.

Combat Endurance 5 - Increases the maximum stamina and gamma of all teammates within 30 meters by 20 and their stamina and gamma regeneration by 5.
    o Overwhelm – This ability calls a target, making them more visible and also reducing their armor, ranged and melee defense.

Overwhelm 1 - Marks your target, as well as reducing their ranged and melee defense by 10 and their primary armor by 54 for 15 seconds. Costs 17 stamina, 45 second cooldown.

Overwhelm 2 - Marks your target, as well as reducing their ranged and melee defense by 16 and their primary armor by 95 for 15 seconds. Costs 25 stamina, 45 second cooldown.

Overwhelm 3 - Marks your target, as well as reducing their ranged and melee defense by 20 and their primary armor by 137 for 15 seconds. Costs 32 stamina, 45 second cooldown.

Overwhelm 4 - Marks your target, as well as reducing their ranged and melee defense by 26 and their primary armor by 179 for 15 seconds. Costs 40 stamina, 45 second cooldown.
    Melee, together with Precision and Power, determines your bonus critical chance and damage percentage when using Melee weapons. It also offers:

o Charge – A short duration ability that gives a bonus to movement speed and damage.

Charge 1 - Increases your speed by 30% and your power by 10. It will last 6 seconds or until your next attack. Costs 17 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Charge 2 - Increases your speed by 30% and your power by 15. It will last 6 seconds or until your next attack. Costs 17 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Charge 3 - Increases your speed by 30% and your power by 20. It will last 6 seconds or until your next attack. Costs 17 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Charge 4 - Increases your speed by 30% and your power by 25. It will last 6 seconds or until your next attack. Costs 17 stamina, 20 second cooldown.
    o Provoke – This ability will increase your threat and reduce your opponent's ranged/melee defense.

Provoke 1 - Increases your targets aggression towards you and decreases their ranged and melee defense by 3 for 10 seconds. Costs 11 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Provoke 2 - Increases your targets aggression towards you and decreases their ranged and melee defense by 5 for 10 seconds. Costs 15 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Provoke 3 - Increases your targets aggression towards you and decreases their ranged and melee defense by 6 for 10 seconds. Costs 19 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Provoke 4 - Increases your targets aggression towards you and decreases their ranged and melee defense by 7 for 10 seconds. Costs 22 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Provoke 5 - Increases your targets aggression towards you and decreases their ranged and melee defense by 8 for 10 seconds. Costs 26 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Provoke 6 - Increases your targets aggression towards you and decreases their ranged and melee defense by 10 for 10 seconds. Costs 30 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Provoke 7 - Increases your targets aggression towards you and decreases their ranged and melee defense by 11 for 10 seconds. Costs 34 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Provoke 8 - Increases your targets aggression towards you and decreases their ranged and melee defense by 12 for 10 seconds. Costs 37 stamina, 20 second cooldown.

Provoke 9 - Increases your targets aggression towards you and decreases their ranged and melee defense by 13 for 10 seconds. Costs 41 stamina, 20 second cooldown.
    Pistol, together with Precision and Power, determines your bonus critical chance and damage percentage when using Pistol weapons. In addition, it contains:

o Incendiary Strike – This prepared attack adds a fire DoT onto your regular attack damage.

Incendiary Strike 1 - Causes your next attack to also inflict 5 fire damage per second for 15 seconds. Costs 33 stamina, 45 second cooldown.

Incendiary Strike 2 - Causes your next attack to also inflict 9 fire damage per second for 15 seconds. Costs 50 stamina, 45 second cooldown.

Incendiary Strike 3 - Causes your next attack to also inflict 12 fire damage per second for 15 seconds. Costs 67 stamina, 45 second cooldown.

Incendiary Strike 4 - Causes your next attack to also inflict 15 fire damage per second for 15 seconds. Costs 83 stamina, 45 second cooldown.
    o Concentration – This toggled ability increases your Precision and Weapon skills, but decreases your melee and ranged defense.

Concentration 1 - Increases your weapon and precision skills by 15, but decreases your ranged and melee defense by 5.

Concentration 2 - Increases your weapon and precision skills by 25, but decreases your ranged and melee defense by 9.

Concentration 3 - Increases your weapon and precision skills by 37, but decreases your ranged and melee defense by 12.
    Rifle, together with Precision and Power, determines your bonus critical chance and damage percentage when using Rifle weapons, plus:

o Agonizing Wound – This prepared attack slows your target.

Agonizing Wound 1 - Causes your next attack to slow your target by 17% for 10 seconds. Costs 30 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Agonizing Wound 2 - Causes your next attack to slow your target by 19% for 10 seconds. Costs 46 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Agonizing Wound 3 - Causes your next attack to slow your target by 21% for 10 seconds. Costs 63 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Agonizing Wound 4 - Causes your next attack to slow your target by 23% for 10 seconds. Costs 80 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Agonizing Wound 5 - Causes your next attack to slow your target by 25% for 10 seconds. Costs 96 stamina, 30 second cooldown.
    o Bullseye – This prepared attack does additional damage.

Bullseye 1 - Adds 49 piercing damage to your next attack. Costs 33 stamina, 7 second cooldown.

Bullseye 2 - Adds 74 piercing damage to your next attack. Costs 50 stamina, 7 second cooldown.

Bullseye 3 - Adds 99 piercing damage to your next attack. Costs 66 stamina, 7 second cooldown.

Bullseye 4 - Adds 124 piercing damage to your next attack. Costs 83 stamina, 7 second cooldown.
    Precision, together with the appropriate weapon skill, determines your chance for a critical hit, and provides:

o Precise Hit – This is a prepared attack that does additional damage. It also reduces the speed of NPC targets.

Precise Hit 1 - Adds 42 piercing damage to your next attack. This will also slow NPC targets by 15% for 7 seconds. Costs 29 stamina, 7 second cooldown.

Precise Hit 2 - Adds 67 piercing damage to your next attack. This will also slow NPC targets by 17% for 7 seconds. Costs 45 stamina, 7 second cooldown.

Precise Hit 3 - Adds 92 piercing damage to your next attack. This will also slow NPC targets by 19% for 7 seconds. Costs 62 stamina, 7 second cooldown.

Precise Hit 4 - Adds 117 piercing damage to your next attack. This will also slow NPC targets by 21% for 7 seconds. Costs 79 stamina, 7 second cooldown.

Precise Hit 5 - Adds 142 piercing damage to your next attack. This will also slow NPC targets by 23% for 7 seconds. Costs 96 stamina, 7 second cooldown.
    o Perfect Timing – This is a short duration buff that increases your chance of a critical hit.

Perfect Timing 1 - Increases your precision by 52. It will last 6 seconds or until your next attack. Costs 35 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Perfect Timing 2 - Increases your precision by 77. It will last 6 seconds or until your next attack. Costs 52 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Perfect Timing 3 - Increases your precision by 102. It will last 6 seconds or until your next attack. Costs 69 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Perfect Timing 4 - Increases your precision by 127. It will last 6 seconds or until your next attack. Costs 85 stamina, 30 second cooldown.
    Power, together with the appropriate weapon skill, determines your bonus damage percentage, and has:

o Attack Posture – This stance increases your damage.

Attack Posture 1 - Increases your power by 26.

Attack Posture 2 - Increases your power by 38.

Attack Posture 3 - Increases your power by 50.

Attack Posture 4 - Increases your power by 63.
    o Dent Armor – This prepared attack temporarily reduces your target's armor. It will also stun NPCs.

Dent Armor 1 - Causes your next attack to reduce your targets armor by 58 for 7 seconds. This will also stun NPC targets for 2 seconds. Costs 29 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Dent Armor 2 - Causes your next attack to reduce your targets armor by 141 for 7 seconds. This will also stun NPC targets for 2 seconds. Costs 45 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Dent Armor 3 - Causes your next attack to reduce your targets armor by 225 for 7 seconds. This will also stun NPC targets for 2 seconds. Costs 62 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Dent Armor 4 - Causes your next attack to reduce your targets armor by 308 for 7 seconds. This will also stun NPC targets for 2 seconds. Costs 79 stamina, 30 second cooldown.

Dent Armor 5 - Causes your next attack to reduce your targets armor by 391 for 7 seconds. This will also stun NPC targets for 2 seconds. Costs 96 stamina, 30 second cooldown.
    Social, in addition to its financial benefits, is a personal aggression control set. It has:

o Flag Of Truce – This stance prevents faction NPCs from seeing you as an enemy. NPCs who have already begun to attack you will not be fooled.

o Inconspicuous – This ability greatly lowers your threat from a targeted enemy.

Inconspicuous 1 - Reduces the aggression the target has towards you. Costs 11 stamina, 3 second cooldown.

Inconspicuous 2 - Reduces the aggression the target has towards you. Costs 19 stamina, 3 second cooldown.

Inconspicuous 3 - Reduces the aggression the target has towards you. Costs 26 stamina, 3 second cooldown.

Inconspicuous 4 - Reduces the aggression the target has towards you. Costs 34 stamina, 3 second cooldown.

Inconspicuous 5 - Reduces the aggression the target has towards you. Costs 41 stamina, 3 second cooldown.
    o Diplomatic Immunity – While this short-duration ability is active, you are unable to take offensive action, but you have increased armor, melee defense, and ranged defense.

Diplomatic Immunity 1 - Increases your Primary, Secondary and Tertiary armor by 166, 200, 250 and your ranged and melee defense by 6 for 7 seconds. You may not use offensive abilities while this is active. Costs 13 stamina, 1 minute cooldown.

Diplomatic Immunity 2 - Increases your Primary, Secondary and Tertiary armor by 333, 400, 500 and your ranged and melee defense by 6 for 7 seconds. You may not use offensive abilities while this is active. Costs 13 stamina, 1 minute cooldown.

Diplomatic Immunity 3 - Increases your Primary, Secondary and Tertiary armor by 500, 600, 750 and your ranged and melee defense by 6 for 7 seconds. You may not use offensive abilities while this is active. Costs 13 stamina, 1 minute cooldown.

Diplomatic Immunity 4 - Increases your Primary, Secondary and Tertiary armor by 666, 800, 1000 and your ranged and melee defense by 6 for 7 seconds. You may not use offensive abilities while this is active. Costs 13 stamina, 1 minute cooldown.