Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game seemed really fun! Perhaps you could explain some things?

XiroXiro Member UncommonPosts: 118

Like first.. just walking takes up my fatigue? really?

I spent about an hour trying to find a merchant to sell me an axe, because all i wanted to do was grind my stats up, while on this little island... 

how the hell do i get off the island???? 

i have no clue what i'm doing, and its giving me a severe head ache wondering around aimlessly.... 

Comments

• username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

Are you sure your playing Mortal Online?  What starting town did you select?  There are vendors in every town and it shouldn't take you more then 2 minutes to accidently run into one.  

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

• XiroXiro Member UncommonPosts: 118

i started in the smaller town, figured it'd be easier to learn. And i found TONS of merchants. None selling weapons thoug. Just armor, and everything else you could imagine. 

Does this smaller town have a name?  There are a lot of possible starting areas in Mortal Online.

There are npc merchants that will sell short swords, and very basic armor but everything else you'll have to buy from other players as it's a player driven economy.  

• XiroXiro Member UncommonPosts: 118

I don't remember the name, it was one of the two i could pick from. I'm on trial. So to get another axe, i'd have to buy from a player? 

Where do most players chill at? Cause I only saw one in my time of playing, and that was earlier today :P 

Your probably in Toxia.. Toxia is probably the least populated town in game.

I would create a new character and start in either Fabernum or Meduli.  

All in all I would say Bakti is probably the most populated but that's not a starting area town.  

Also I would try posting on the official mortal online forums as these forums aren't the greatest for Mortal Online information.

Try navemap.com if you need a map.

• headenheaden Member UncommonPosts: 229

Originally posted by username509

Your probably in Toxia.. Toxia is probably the least populated town in game.

I would create a new character and start in either Fabernum or Meduli.  

All in all I would say Bakti is probably the most populated but that's not a starting area town.  

Also I would try posting on the official mortal online forums as these forums aren't the greatest for Mortal Online information.

Try navemap.com if you need a map.

I'll give MO credit.  At least they have a couple helpful players, now if you only worked for SV.

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Originally posted by Xiro

I don't remember the name, it was one of the two i could pick from. I'm on trial. So to get another axe, i'd have to buy from a player? 

Where do most players chill at? Cause I only saw one in my time of playing, and that was earlier today :P 

Of the starting towns, I'd also say your likely in Toxai.

If you still are looking for the vendors there, take a look at this map:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/momap0110toxai.jpg/

The vendor that sells the axe is in the small cluster of vendors on the first land area directly south of the word "Docks" on the map.

You'll also see the long road that heads north then turns back directly south in the middle of the map - that's how you get out of the town.

Hope this helps.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.