Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cant download

ok so ima just copy an paste this from my other question on yahoo ans  as u can see my grammar  typin skills uhh an spellin skills r garbage  so i hope yall can atleast read some of it haha

so i was downloadin this game an like it took me to a sign in type deal idk if someone plays they might know wat im talkin about i have NO clue on how to explain this sinc i dont really remember it been awhile since i tried to DL... but uhh it like needed me to sign into my computer? as a admin maybe idk but i have a rented computer from aarons so on first DL i tried admin admin 2nd download i tried username: aarons then pass: admin (if u fail on signin in then u gotta re DL) an tried admin pass an tried aarons an pass lol how can i figure out my computers login info for like admin login type stuff? i have no clue i jus wanna play this game badly but yea... kinda stupid when u gotta like login to ur computer or watever idk help plz :)

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

You have to ask the people you are renting the computer from.  Most of the time those types of companies set up a guest account to use so you don't mess up the computer.  However, most mmo installs require and admin account to install.