Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Jade Dynasty!

SicklesSickles Member Posts: 3

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!

In Europe Wildlands PvP, my name is SickIes. My Inductor ID is 3880096X001202003009757Z0d22b3

I will p lvl you and teach you the game!!! Use That code upon character creation, and you will receive exclusive items and power lvling

FREE TO PLAY!! Thousands of players!

Comments

• AhyaAikawaAhyaAikawa Member Posts: 6

The game will have all the traditional MMO elements that you'd expect, from PVP to PVE gameplay. One nice feature is the ability to take the same character and switch between PVP and PVE servers, so you don't have to maintain separate characters.

• draguleadragulea Member Posts: 249

Originally posted by AhyaAikawa
    One nice feature is the ability to take the same character and switch between PVP and PVE servers, so you don't have to maintain separate characters.

...however, if you do decide to build up new toons, keep in mind that a lot of CS stuff is BOC (bound on character): mounts, fashion sets, etc - so if you think you could swap them among your characters...well, forget it! Way cool way to milk the players' pockets dry, ey?

• farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

Why in the world would you try to get new players into this game ,

PWE is warpped . every event , every big misson and quest are cash shop players only .  im sure buy now everyone knows this games cash shops so out of hand its not even a pay to win anymore . its now a Pay to hope to win .

if your fool nuff to try the game anyhow just remember a fool and his money ................................................................