Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What about secure code and FF XI?

AkaroniaAkaronia Member Posts: 138

Ok I have a questiong for any FF XI players who are out there that play the PC version.  Has anyone had issues with not being able to even get their account going because the institution they bank with does not support mastercard secure code?  And if so how did you deal with it?

I bought it finally to try it out have always wanted to but could not affors the component to put on the PS2 when it first came out.  Have always loved the FF games so decided I would take the plunge and when I went into the playonline viewer it was so encrypted that I could not play due to the fact that my bank does not support it even though it is an additional security to keep my card safe.

Comments

• SouzetsuAeriSouzetsuAeri Member UncommonPosts: 120

Contact Square Enix support and they can help you get past it if your Credit/Debit card does not support this feature. It's in place to try and prevent the use of stolen cards.

• AkaroniaAkaronia Member Posts: 138

Originally posted by iceissocold

Contact Square Enix support and they can help you get past it if your Credit/Debit card does not support this feature. It's in place to try and prevent the use of stolen cards.

tyvm appreciate the info.