Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Agenda: Defend the Dome Trailer

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Hi-Rez Studios has sent MMORPG.com some Global Agenda gameplay footage featuring the latest end-game raid content, Dome Defense. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

I really wish they would introduce more raids. The game is awesome now that it is free to play, alot more users. But they definately need more end game raids. SR has quite a few different variations, but DD gets really boring after doing it 300 times.

• SWGmodAlphaSWGmodAlpha Member Posts: 126

I heard from a friend that got banned that GMs are refusing to take action against people that are hacking, and obviously so.  He mentioned wall hacking / clipping.

I will not bother with this game.

• twodayslatetwodayslate Member Posts: 724

Originally posted by SWGmodAlpha

I heard from a friend that got banned that GMs are refusing to take action against people that are hacking, and obviously so.  He mentioned wall hacking / clipping.

I will not bother with this game.

The only thing I've ever seen that remotely approaches a clipping exploit is the ability to fall through the front windshield of the dropship at the start of a match, but you are still trapped behind an invisible barrier until the ready timer counts to zero.

• WepdesignWepdesign Member Posts: 31

It's a godd f2p game. But we've well knowned hackers that were banned but creating new accounts and doesnt hide who they are. Obviously u can hack unlimited since they wont ban u on your isp 

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Hacking isn't as prominent as people seem to think. There is hardly any aimbotters, I think the entire time I played the game, I came across maybe 1? You can't really tell, some people are very good at firing snipers and assault rifles. I haven't seen any other hacks, I know there are glitches, like times when you get into the mech, in the delivery pvp thing, and it will randomly never take any damage. But thats the only thing that even came close to looking like a hack to me ever.

• jke2jke2 Member Posts: 16

this game just like exteel

• XzitoXzito Member Posts: 43

SWGmodAlpha

I have yet to encounter hackers and i have spend alot of time on this game already escpaily now the freee agent. 

Ive seen some snipers that are Almost to good to be treu but he? ive played mw1/Qauke/Unreal all on competive lvl's so im not suppirsed if there a few sick snipers.

Maby 1/1000 is a hacker still better then mw2 where 1/15 is a hacker.

Game is great and can be a blast of fun ingame voice chat is quite good if ppl uses it can turn the game around.

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

I have playd this game since i came out and have no encounterd one hacker and also this game is great its a chanage from the regular fantasy seting all mmo's has now adays

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

Amazing game. Problem with this game is (actually problem with me).. for some reason I only play it as a 'game in between'.