Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Post all Rift Buddy Key Offers/Requests/Recruit-A-Friend Here

Comments

• gotcha89gotcha89 WestdorpPosts: 34Member Uncommon

can someone send me a friend key would really like to try the game out. please help me out guys!

• Thekobe8Thekobe8 Orlando, FLPosts: 57Member

Hello, i've been reading about rift for a while and i'm really interested in buying it but i'd love to have a chance to play it before.

If you have a spare EU buddy key send me one thanks

• turbololturbolol el mirage, AZPosts: 1Member

I want a buddy key so bad! please anyone who has an extra hook it up. i go the extra mile for you!

• ela002ela002 -Posts: 9Member Uncommon

Hello,

I would appreciate if you could send me a EU key I will renew my sub after the trial. Thank you

• design1314design1314 Forest Hills, NYPosts: 13Member

Can some one PM me a key? I kinda wanna get into this game. Thx

• BluestreamBluestream AnkeborgPosts: 5Member

Hello!

Me and a friend of mine is looking for a change after playing WoW for the last five years. I realise it may not be possible but if anyone has a buddy key (or two) to spare it would be greatly appreciated as we would like to try the game out before spending €50 on it.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I'm looking for EU versions if that makes any difference

• Skeet1831Skeet1831 Louisville, KYPosts: 4Member

i would really like to play Rift.  i missed both free weekends and i really want to play it before i buy it.

reading all the information on this game really makes me want to play it.

would appreciate a buddy pass or trial pass if anyone has 1 to give please.

NA code if possible.

PM is fine, and thanks!

• SadamaruSadamaru Englewood, COPosts: 1Member

Hey everyone I just ordered RIFT from Amazon and unfortunately shipping is going to take a week. Since I am pretty sure you get rewarded if one of your buddy key players actually subscribes, I can guarantee a subscription for you so you can get whatever reward is waiting for you. If you are interested in sending a buddy pass please PM, and thank you.

• Vandal783Vandal783 Centerville, PAPosts: 57Member

Also looking to give the game a try would love if someone had a spare buddy key, msg me. Thanks!

• reef22reef22 Phoenix, AZPosts: 85Member Uncommon

Hi, I've been playing the weekend special previously and I am considering subscribing the game.  I don't mind paying the $15 monthly fee but I just don't feel that I should pay $50 to buy the game since I already have the game client installed.  It just doesn't make sense to me.  So I'm asking if anyone can spare a NA buddy key since I'll be subscribing it for sure then you'll get your reward as well. Please send me a private message with your key, thank you very much!

• Martang2Martang2 xxPosts: 1Member

Looking for an EU key. Missed the free trial weekend and want to have a quick peek before I sub, please pm a key if you have a spare one.

Cheers

Martang

• dragoninxsdragoninxs New York City, NYPosts: 1Member

Hi,

I'm looking for a NA key.  I would really like to try this game please.  Please send me a PM.

Thank you very much

-Dragkhan

• darkheartsdarkhearts Waterbury, CTPosts: 97Member Uncommon

I'm looking for a NA Rift buddy key if anyone wouldn't mind sending one my way I'd appreciate it.

darkheartsmd@gmail.com

Thank you,

Cameron

• WillDWhiteWillDWhite Winston-Salem, NCPosts: 1Member

Hoping for a RIFT pass as well if anyone has an extra one. My girlfriend and I are seriously considering picking up RIFT but really don't want to drop $100 to do so. If we could even just check out character customization and the first level or two - we'd be apt to pick it up.

Please send me a PM - it would be highly appreciated.

• ZierrityZierrity tonsbergPosts: 234Member Uncommon

I would love a EU key so if anyone have one to spare, please:)

• SladgeSladge CoaerPosts: 1Member

Looking for an EU key. Missed the free trial weekend and want to have a quick peek before I buy it :)

Thaankksss,

Hans

• infensisinfensis Kinnelon, NJPosts: 35Member

Looking for a NA buddy key to try out the game.  Finished up with WoW cataclysm.  

Please PM me if you have one available!

Thanks!

• footloosfootloos silkeborgPosts: 15Member Uncommon

if someone by chance have a spare EU buddy key i would like to give the game a try and see if it suits me.

• cjdj34cjdj34 millis, AKPosts: 12Member
    Im looking for a NA key. From my research, rift lookis like the kind of MMO I want to buy but I would much rather try it just in case.

Thanks,
    PM me or email at marisacj33bob@yahoo.com
  • AgentSquishyAgentSquishy Syracuse, NYPosts: 2Member

I have been following this game for a while now, but I haven't had a computer that was able to handle pratically any PC game.  The last PC game I was able to play was AoM. Well now I do and I saw that I just missed the free weekend that occured.  So I'm a little bummed, but I'm hoping that there still a kind soul that has not used their buddy key yet.  I would very much appreciate it if someone could give their buddy key to me.

Thanks

• GwingGwing Prince Albert, SKPosts: 85Member

Hey all i played the beta for a bit was ok...but i wanna give this game annother shot to see if it has improved. Dont wanna blow 50 bucks on a game that i dont like...getting bored of WoW...pls! send me a buddy code  US  to ericarcand1987@hotmail.com

• echose7enechose7en derbyPosts: 55Member

Id like a eu key if theres one going :)

• xcssxcss AucklandPosts: 1Member

I would like a Rift buddy key for the US servers, if anybody has a spare.  Would appreciate it a lot.  Thank you and have a nice day.

• Raven.ptRaven.pt AmarantePosts: 2Member Uncommon

Id love to try Rift before buying, if anyone has a spare EU key let me know :) thank you so much!

• ianicusianicus Calgary, ABPosts: 506Member Uncommon

I played in a few of the beta events, would love an NA key to see what they have changed, if I like I would buy for sure, not playing an MMO at the moment. thanks!