Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone trying ARGO Online ?

Just wondering if anyone is currently trying this game as the lack of coverage is surprising, I can find little drips and drabs of info but alot of sites (like here) have nothing listed at all, at 3.4 gigs for the download Im just trying to find some impressions b4 i dload, play for 15 min and delete if its total crap.

The premis looks really cool, and it seems well produced as I have seem a ton of ingame cut scenes(high quality CGI cut scenes in a F2P? wow lol)  and stuff but noones actually releasing impressions.

grind doesnt bother me ( hell everyone in rom was convinced i was a gold farming bot lol) but enough of these mindless, lackluster grinders like FW and KAROS where the quests ( kill 10 rats now kill 10 more then another 10) are just there to shovel you into endgame for the pvp.

Comments

• Mud_MonsterMud_Monster Member UncommonPosts: 229

MMOHut did a couple first look vids on it.  That should give you a feel for the game before downloading it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RniUBeZ6Zn4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE2QVqioeo0

I like the game ok, but it is the typical quest grinder.  I'd like the see what the PvP features are but they aren't fully implemented yet.

• ololuluololulu Member UncommonPosts: 164

like all other 10 year old mm0s

not worth it

• ThrasherbillThrasherbill Member Posts: 26

Yea I saw the info on mmo hut but i have a hard time trusting anything they say as they make some of the buggiest games sound so perfect lol, and to  the other post  10 year old mmo? game was just released.

• ololuluololulu Member UncommonPosts: 164

Originally posted by Thrasherbill

Yea I saw the info on mmo hut but i have a hard time trusting anything they say as they make some of the buggiest games sound so perfect lol, and to  the other post  10 year old mmo? game was just released.

true just released but it is like 10 years late

• generals3generals3 Member Posts: 3,307

Doesn't look innovative or anything that hasn't been done so, bleh. I'm still waiting for the sandbox of the century, meanwhile i'll stick to WoW and Eve

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
    Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

Tried it but could not get over the overcute manga style. And the professions are genderlocked too so if you dont like to play a little girl then you cant play any support class.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Tried it a couple of weeks ago, found it to be just another generic f2p game, nothing special besides the ability to play in TP.

• AlleyiaAlleyia Member Posts: 18

I tried it and didn't like it. Just like the typical generetic f2p mmorpg, genderlocked classes and the graphics aren't that impressive (which would be forgiveable if the gameplay would be better).