Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post all Rift Buddy Key Offers/Requests/Recruit-A-Friend Here

Comments

• gotcha89gotcha89 Member UncommonPosts: 34

can someone send me a friend key would really like to try the game out. please help me out guys!

• Thekobe8Thekobe8 Member Posts: 57

Hello, i've been reading about rift for a while and i'm really interested in buying it but i'd love to have a chance to play it before.

If you have a spare EU buddy key send me one thanks

• turbololturbolol Member Posts: 1

I want a buddy key so bad! please anyone who has an extra hook it up. i go the extra mile for you!

• ela002ela002 Member UncommonPosts: 9

Hello,

I would appreciate if you could send me a EU key I will renew my sub after the trial. Thank you

• design1314design1314 Member Posts: 13

Can some one PM me a key? I kinda wanna get into this game. Thx

• BluestreamBluestream Member Posts: 5

Hello!

Me and a friend of mine is looking for a change after playing WoW for the last five years. I realise it may not be possible but if anyone has a buddy key (or two) to spare it would be greatly appreciated as we would like to try the game out before spending €50 on it.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I'm looking for EU versions if that makes any difference

• Skeet1831Skeet1831 Member Posts: 4

i would really like to play Rift.  i missed both free weekends and i really want to play it before i buy it.

reading all the information on this game really makes me want to play it.

would appreciate a buddy pass or trial pass if anyone has 1 to give please.

NA code if possible.

PM is fine, and thanks!

• SadamaruSadamaru Member Posts: 1

Hey everyone I just ordered RIFT from Amazon and unfortunately shipping is going to take a week. Since I am pretty sure you get rewarded if one of your buddy key players actually subscribes, I can guarantee a subscription for you so you can get whatever reward is waiting for you. If you are interested in sending a buddy pass please PM, and thank you.

• Vandal783Vandal783 Member Posts: 57

Also looking to give the game a try would love if someone had a spare buddy key, msg me. Thanks!

• reef22reef22 Member UncommonPosts: 85

Hi, I've been playing the weekend special previously and I am considering subscribing the game.  I don't mind paying the $15 monthly fee but I just don't feel that I should pay $50 to buy the game since I already have the game client installed.  It just doesn't make sense to me.  So I'm asking if anyone can spare a NA buddy key since I'll be subscribing it for sure then you'll get your reward as well. Please send me a private message with your key, thank you very much!

• Martang2Martang2 Member Posts: 1

Looking for an EU key. Missed the free trial weekend and want to have a quick peek before I sub, please pm a key if you have a spare one.

Cheers

Martang

• dragoninxsdragoninxs Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm looking for a NA key.  I would really like to try this game please.  Please send me a PM.

Thank you very much

-Dragkhan

• darkheartsdarkhearts Member UncommonPosts: 159

I'm looking for a NA Rift buddy key if anyone wouldn't mind sending one my way I'd appreciate it.

[email protected]

Thank you,

Cameron

• WillDWhiteWillDWhite Member Posts: 1

Hoping for a RIFT pass as well if anyone has an extra one. My girlfriend and I are seriously considering picking up RIFT but really don't want to drop $100 to do so. If we could even just check out character customization and the first level or two - we'd be apt to pick it up.

Please send me a PM - it would be highly appreciated.

• ZierrityZierrity Member UncommonPosts: 242

I would love a EU key so if anyone have one to spare, please:)

• SladgeSladge Member Posts: 1

Looking for an EU key. Missed the free trial weekend and want to have a quick peek before I buy it :)

Thaankksss,

Hans

• infensisinfensis Member Posts: 35

Looking for a NA buddy key to try out the game.  Finished up with WoW cataclysm.  

Please PM me if you have one available!

Thanks!

• footloosfootloos Member UncommonPosts: 15

if someone by chance have a spare EU buddy key i would like to give the game a try and see if it suits me.

• cjdj34cjdj34 Member Posts: 12
    Im looking for a NA key. From my research, rift lookis like the kind of MMO I want to buy but I would much rather try it just in case.

Thanks,
    PM me or email at [email protected]
  • AgentSquishyAgentSquishy Member Posts: 2

I have been following this game for a while now, but I haven't had a computer that was able to handle pratically any PC game.  The last PC game I was able to play was AoM. Well now I do and I saw that I just missed the free weekend that occured.  So I'm a little bummed, but I'm hoping that there still a kind soul that has not used their buddy key yet.  I would very much appreciate it if someone could give their buddy key to me.

Thanks

• GwingGwing Member Posts: 85

Hey all i played the beta for a bit was ok...but i wanna give this game annother shot to see if it has improved. Dont wanna blow 50 bucks on a game that i dont like...getting bored of WoW...pls! send me a buddy code  US  to [email protected]

• echose7enechose7en Member UncommonPosts: 55

Id like a eu key if theres one going :)

• xcssxcss Member Posts: 1

I would like a Rift buddy key for the US servers, if anybody has a spare.  Would appreciate it a lot.  Thank you and have a nice day.

• Raven.ptRaven.pt Member UncommonPosts: 2

Id love to try Rift before buying, if anyone has a spare EU key let me know :) thank you so much!

• ianicusianicus Member UncommonPosts: 665

I played in a few of the beta events, would love an NA key to see what they have changed, if I like I would buy for sure, not playing an MMO at the moment. thanks!

"Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby