Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kingdom Heroes: Xiaoshou Expansion Preview

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Aeria Games team has posted a preview of the Kingdom Heroes expansion, Xiaoshou. The Xiaoshou expansion will bring new siege weapons, a new battlefield and a new ship type into the faction-based MMORPG. In addition, players will see an increase in the level cap.

Kingdom Heroes, a faction based Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game based on the wars that ravaged China during the end of the Han Dynasty, boasts a robust stable of revolutionary features to the MMO genre. With an arsenal of siege weapons, boats, and player controlled troops to command, guilds can work with their factions in full scale Player vs. Player (PVP) wars to subjugate cities and strongholds to turn the tides of war, and lead their faction to global dominance. Kingdom Heroes is set to release its new Xiaoshou expansion that will include a raise in its level cap, unexplored territories and new gear and weapons.

Read more on the Kingdom Heroes site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

As much as I enjoy the history tied to this game, I could not continue to play it at higher levels because it is so much based on the cash shop.

Their events are even based on the cash shop, where you purchase items from it in order to win things from the event. Aeria is known to be somewhat bad in regards to customer support and doing business, it is just too bad this game isn't Pay to play without a cash shop.

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.