It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
81 If anything is omitted or duplicated in game most GW2 fans won't notice.
82. Because you can slide off mountains, and off hills, and off MMO.Maverick's back.
Edit: If we have to post a number from 1 to 10000 everything goes well, but when we have to add words, THERE IS DOOM AND GLOOM!
The expansions shouldn't be half-assed because they will be relying on the revenue from them to maintain their hardware and staff. So they will need both quality and quantity.
My theme song.
How fluid and natural it will be to jump into helping on DE's without having to shout for a party invite and then waiting till they are out of combat to participate.
86) because there's 100 reason why you should play gw2
+1 Plant people!! I want to be a plant person!!!
+1 Little gnomeylooking omigodscientistmages who walk round with HUGE walking blocks of stone!! Lille guy crushing big guy with one O' WTF stonepiles = pure awesome??
89) The Black Citadel, a steampunk fortress of smoke stacks and industry, where you might see all manner of Charr inventions under construction! It wouldn't be unexpected to see tanks or airships there. Imagine having your own quarter of that city. Bonus: The concept art is amazing. (That painting makes my jaw drop every time I see it.)
90) Rata Sum, an example of "We did it because we can." and a city that's basically carved out of the face of a giant, floating cube, a truly new height of magical proficiency is shown by the Asura!
91) Lion's Arch, a city where all the races come together as one, built out of the husks of old ships, jury-rigged out of whatever materials they can get their hands on, with the potential to become the greatest city of all.
92. You can block and dodge attacks in real-time.
93. There's a "/fart" emote with an actual sound. (One can hope, right?)
hopefuly you will get minigames that can teach your pet some tricks as a ranger - /playdead, /sit, /bark, /crawl, /meow, /handstand, etc.
I always play hunters/rangers everywhere so it would be nice we could have smething for our pets. thats why we play that class - PETS!
95. no holy trinity
Guild Wars 2's Johanson: MMO class trinity is "tired"
Kickstarter: Stuff I'm supporting
According to one of their interview they're test marketing micotransactions on GW1 cause if it works there probably works with GW2 and that's how they'll bring in extra money.
96 marketplace with offline buying and selling - hooray no more standing around kamadan spamming "wts everlasting cottontail tonic" (which i actually do) or replying to a trade message and finding person is afk so you can't make the deal). Just wish they'd add it to GW1 too.
I'll most likely buy it and try it but it will be funnying watching people who cheered for the no "holy trinnity" to cry that it all turned out to suck because you know there will be some.
Originally posted by RebornDragon I'll most likely buy it and try it but it will be funnying watching people who cheered for the no "holy trinnity" to cry that it all turned out to suck.
I doubt that will happen. I can see a lot of people complaining that dungeons are too hard though because they don't have the crutch of a dedicated healbot or a meatshield taunting their enemies and not being able to cooperate well enough.
97 All the devs and players who are open minded and willing to try something different. No matter what the out come at least we tried. Better to have tried and fail than to do the same old shit the rest of your life.
98) playing will lead to lots of sex with hot babes.
99) Amazing looking Enviroments
100) Trustworthy communication from ArenaNet: "walk the walk". ~ Mike O'Brien.
& all of these are some of the best information-service from an mmo ever:
Originally posted by MumboJumbo100) Trustworthy communication from ArenaNet: "walk the walk". ~ Mike O'Brien.& all of these are some of the best information-service from an mmo ever:http://www.arena.net/blog/monthly-archives
Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)