Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Game EVER!!

I don't know what's up with the people complaining. They say this game is full of lag and the graphics suck, theres no skill to playing the game... WWWRRRRROOOOONNNNNGGGG!!

The game is not full of lag, if you have a piss poor computer then yes... you shall lag. Just because another player is lagging doesn't mean they are invincible. If you come across a player that is lagging AIM a little in front of them. Even if they aren't lagging your still going to have to aim a little bit ahead. I think the problem is that those who get pissed off because they can't hit someone is because they are use to the crappy "target 1, 2, 3" combat. What is fun about clicking a player, then pressing the number keys? This game allows you to actually use SKILL to kill a player and it feals MUCH MUCH better when you do ^_^

I will admit the graphics aren't top quality... but its a F2P game, they are still pretty good compared to other games. The character movement is very good also. They have a very "FLUID" movement, and actually breath...>.>

Some people are complaining about bugs like Crashing, game not loading.. Whatever... THATS ALL BEEN FIXED the game was in the Beta phases and is no LIVE so they've fixxed all the major bugs. If more ever do occur they will have an emergency Maintanence or wait till they have their weekly one... but it will be fixed.

I've seen some people complain about the community... and that they got yelled at for doing something wrong... Uhhh big deal. When you were a kid and did something wrong did u get yelled at? you didn't just run away from home and never come back did you? In this game the best thing for new players to do is join a CORPSE (aka Guild/Clan) Each nation has many many Corpse, and the good ones are more than willing to teach new players the game.

If you do have a question.. don't go to war and ask it.. Go to town and ask. If you want to know why you were kicked from a battle because you were "healing at the crystal" (which you have no clue what it is) then go to town and ask why you were kicked... there WILL be someone there to help you, a lot of players like hanging around town helping people. Some even have Weekly training sessions to help new players along.

SOOOO I don't know why anybody is complaining.. most likely they played for like 2 days.. and got mad because they keep getting killed in battle... but IMO this is the best game ever, and I'll be playing it untill the game ends...

Comments

• its mostly because of the learning curve to get good at the game... and about crashes just  post something about it on the forums... on people votekicking you or yelling at you, just look for a corps, somewhat a guild, to do this just go in the capital of you chosen nation.. run around and just spam chat with newb looking for good active corps usually people swarm on you t that point......and just try to listen to people but dont get discouraged, everyones been a newb at some point... also it would be a nice time to join FEZ when ther are white knights on, ( they're mostly in the tutorial) basically they're players who's job is to help people... they have them now and if you join when the white knight program isnt on just look for people with white knight title... FEZ relly ha a great helful community 'cept for the few jerks but every game has that.....about the lag, most people are having better ping now since the latest updates.... also heads up, thers a big update coming in

• B1mbleB1mble Member CommonPosts: 148

Originally posted by Mimir_Dragon

I don't know what's up with the people complaining. They say this game is full of lag and the graphics suck, theres no skill to playing the game... WWWRRRRROOOOONNNNNGGGG!!

Er my PC is brand new and it lags on this game.  Your generalizations are lame to say the least.

I use the latency fix and have a ingame ping of 100 and my shots still pass through targets because their ping can be anywhere from 10 to 500+.  To be honest what killed it for me was wasting important pow on working out where the target actually was which was not where his graphic was. 

It literally takes three + attempts to get a lock on a data ghost before you hit by which time you have been knifed by a D Scout or DT'd by a warrior.

If they could fix that problem the game would be brilliant.  I have been playing Aika since it went open and its combat system sucks big time by comparrison.  FEZ to my mind still has the best mass battle mechanics out there, its just the lag that kills it.

• unit0415unit0415 Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by B1mble

Originally posted by Mimir_Dragon

Er my PC is brand new and it lags on this game.  Your generalizations are lame to say the least.

I use the latency fix and have a ingame ping of 100 and my shots still pass through targets because their ping can be anywhere from 10 to 500+.  To be honest what killed it for me was wasting important pow on working out where the target actually was which was not where his graphic was. 

It literally takes three + attempts to get a lock on a data ghost before you hit by which time you have been knifed by a D Scout or DT'd by a warrior.

If they could fix that problem the game would be brilliant.  I have been playing Aika since it went open and its combat system sucks big time by comparrison.  FEZ to my mind still has the best mass battle mechanics out there, its just the lag that kills it.

I really envy you. 100 ping huh.. I average 250. On the other hand, I generally hit my targets with my first try, and I prefer range (Not AoE; Eagle shot). You just have to get to know your character's skills. Some attacks fly toward the target faster than others, and some have differently shaped or wider/narrower hit areas.

Avoiding dscouts and warriors shouldn't be too difficult.. unless you're out in the middle of combat without someone watching your back.

• B1mbleB1mble Member CommonPosts: 148

Er lev 38 B Scout from Gev.

Got sick of players torrenting to lag deliberately, the sequential combat system which meant that if someone else hit just before you, youre attack didnt count and the low pop which meant battles were normally 1v2 unless you wanted to sit there for hours on end hoping the war pop got to 10v10 or higher.

The lag was just the icing on the cake

This doesn't include the sabo's and the players with alts who would join a war on the enemies side so as to get their sides pop up then log out leaving a battle of 5v1 or variations thereof.

Dont forget that the game runs client side which makes it all the harder to keep the game running consistently.

• FeverfewFeverfew Member Posts: 120

The graphics are not the way they are because the game's cheaply made or because it'd F2P =/

They're obviously made the way they are so that low-spec computers can handle 50 vs 50 pvp and so that more people will be able to play it; FEZ is all about having multiple 50 vs 50 battles going on at once....

• DanbaccaDanbacca Member UncommonPosts: 247

Necroed thread and the game has been shutdown.