Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time to max level?

UnholyVashXUnholyVashX Member Posts: 49

I havent played RO in QUITE some time and was wondering how long it would take to get from level 1 to 99 and how much of it is grind based. I'm just wondering what the time investment is like. (Since I'm not made of loads of free time)

Bro you are playing LOTRO like it owes you money - Grunt187
Anticipation : TERA

Comments

• imlazyxdimlazyxd Member UncommonPosts: 81

Well,Its all about how you stat your character, and what place is right for your character. It took me week to get to 97, and it only takes around 5 hours-ish to get to 50. Im playing a hunter, so its frigging easy lol. I only play a 4 hours a day.

• UnholyVashXUnholyVashX Member Posts: 49

Originally posted by imlazyxd

Well,Its all about how you stat your character, and what place is right for your character. It took me week to get to 97, and it only takes around 5 hours-ish to get to 50. Im playing a hunter, so its frigging easy lol. I only play a 4 hours a day.

I do believe you know what you're talking about but that seems insanely unrealistic. Granted the last time I played legit RO was in beta (couldn't afford the P2P model, but thats another story), I didn't know it was that easy to level. Is that because you know every area and every quest, or is it that easy?

All I can remember was back in the day spending an hour plus just to hit 10.

Bro you are playing LOTRO like it owes you money - Grunt187
    Anticipation : TERA

• imlazyxdimlazyxd Member UncommonPosts: 81

That was when you were playing "Beta", and its "Ragnarok Renewal" as of now, which they changed monsters levels and experience rate.

EDIT: Besides, I just noticed that it was Double Exp when I started, and its over now [April 14] LOL

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235
    yeah, actually if you know where to hunt and if you have all the right equipment and pots and all that

you can reach Lv50 in around 4 or 5 days, it's been proven ( playing ranging from 5 - 6 hours a day )

my fastest leveling ( back in 2003 ) was lv 65 in 1 week

of course i was in a group of friends that would hunt routinely ( i was a Mage )

if you Solo, i am not sure how long, never did a solo hunt ( rarely )

So What Now?