Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Charr Week Incoming

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The official Guild Wars 2 Twitter and Facebook pages have been updated with the news that next week will be Charr Week on the Arena.Net Guild Wars 2 blog. To whet fans' appetites, a new image of the Charr has been released.

Next week is charr week! As an exclusive teaser for our fans on Facebook, check out this awesome piece of charr concept art!

Read more on the Guild Wars 2 Facebook page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Shan_ReaperShan_Reaper Member Posts: 20

Hell yeah! Charrs are my favourite race. The birthday event is coming... :)

• burakytburakyt Member UncommonPosts: 32

i m bored of these advertisements

• urthal22urthal22 Member UncommonPosts: 108

How to milk the hype ... zzz

Gimmi the game already ! hehe

• Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Hell yeah.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
  • TyrxzTyrxz Member Posts: 329

YESSS! Love it!

scribble scribble scribble

• jaycorulesjaycorules Member Posts: 12
    Enough hype. I want to play it
  • RageaholRageahol Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

cant wait for the Charr video

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

still waiting patiently for Sylvari Week

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• lethyslethys Member UncommonPosts: 585

I just want the game.  I'm tired of waiting.  I remember reading about this game in 2007, reading how it was already pretty far in development.  It's been 4 years since then.  ArenaNet is taking their sweet time with this one, thats for sure.

I just want them to come out one time and announce that its coming out in 2 weeks and has already gone gold.

• romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382

Originally posted by lethys

I just want the game.  I'm tired of waiting.  I remember reading about this game in 2007, reading how it was already pretty far in development.  It's been 4 years since then.  ArenaNet is taking their sweet time with this one, thats for sure.

I just want them to come out one time and announce that its coming out in 2 weeks and has already gone gold.

Development was first started in 07.

http://www.arena.net/blog/our-first-decade-the-arenanet-retrospective-video

• SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743
    You guys seriously want them to release an unfinished game? Lol

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

Originally posted by seastarx

You guys seriously want them to release an unfinished game? Lol

we are desperate, yes

plus, we believe that if Anet is to release unfinished game, it will still be freaking awesome :D

So What Now?

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101

FINALLY

[Mod Edit] 

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

The Charr bow to no adversary! Can't wait. :)

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Originally posted by lethys

I just want them to come out and say "Hey guys and gals, checked the shelves yet?" 2 weeks is too long a wait after all these years :P

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• spidiispidii Member UncommonPosts: 143

This game is most likely out next year so sit tight guys, take a massive break from MMOs in general and make this game your glorious return, I'm saving up 5 weeks of vacation, can't wait baby!!!!

• HunterhyenaHunterhyena Member Posts: 91

Hohoho, Been a long time coming.. 

hehehe,hahahahaHAHAHAHA

laughing Hyena, get used to it -_-

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

While I do want to give this game a try, I'm tired of the continual stringing out of information attempting to maintain the hype.

When they put a release date out, I'll get interested again.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841

Everyone saying they want to play already, stfu and let them make/promote the game. Theres still people that are un aware of the game and the game isn't ready to be played yet.

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219

I hope they make the Charr have a certain feline ferocity bordering on the savage and possibly touching the sadistic... so that players really feel their culture is alien to the Humans and why the two races hate each other so much. But at the same time values that put the humans to shame and ingenious for industry and engineering...

As for the release, this is timely after the Norn week and pax east, so the rate of reveals is looking good atm eg next prof, race, feature eg u/w or pvp and areas and so on.

• RipclawRipclaw Member UncommonPosts: 190

So awesome. I'm pumped for sure. Norn and Charr are my fav races. Can't wait.

I really hope beta starts before the year is up, but at the same time I want this game to be as amazing as possible. So more wait I suppose wont kill me.

Either way I've never been more excited about a game.