Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trion Customer Support is Great

MeTedMeTed Member Posts: 129

Thought my account was cancelled after the 30 days but it wasn't apparently.  I get this email about being banned so I let them know the account was not supposed to be active. I emailed them earlier in the day then phoned them to immediately get a customer support person. They refunded my sub after the investigation confirming my account had been hacked. This was all in the same day no waiting.

Hats off to the Trion guys!

BTW nothing wrong with the game. Just not my cup of tea for now, mostly due to being burned out on MMO's in general.

Comments

• afoaaafoaa Member UncommonPosts: 578

Well how do you get help from them? I have had a severe game problem and I get no reaction what so ever from the petition system. 10 days and not a word.

"You are the hero our legends have foretold will save our tribe, therefore please go kill 10 pigs."

• ZolgarZolgar Member Posts: 533

Originally posted by afoaa

Well how do you get help from them? I have had a severe game problem and I get no reaction what so ever from the petition system. 10 days and not a word.

That's odd.

I myself had an issue with my account, and within 20 minutes it was resolved, and my missing plat was restored, as well as having the hackers IP removed from my trusted list.

0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002

I received two responses from them. one took two days and the other was in a few hours. One was created in game and the other by sending them an e-mail to their support. The e-mail took longer though I suspect it was closer to launch so that was why it took longer.

Product Level 1: 

Rift

Category Level 1: 

Technical Support

Category Level 2: 

Patching Issue

Date Created: 

02/25/2011 04:09 PM

Last Updated: 

02/27/2011 08:14 AM

Solved

Product Level 1: 

RIFT

Date Created: 

03/29/2011 05:42 PM

Last Updated: 

03/29/2011 07:28 PM

Solved
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • MeTedMeTed Member Posts: 129

Try calling them ?

877-708-7466

• tuomiopaivatuomiopaiva Member UncommonPosts: 55

Good for you, OP. My experiences are opposite. It took me multiple calls and mails just to convince customer support that there was a problem. It's so frustrating when I mail them and say that I've called my creditcard company and they answer me that I should try calling my creditcard company. And when they do that twice in a row it's getting really sad. They clearly don't even read customers' mails but just take a short look and guess what the problem might be. For me it took a week until got transferred to 'tier 3 support' and now I've been waiting two days for them to contact me.

I'm not the only one having subscription issues. Most have bought gametime cards and that's what I was told to do by the customer support, but I'm used to not give up so easily. I've called paypal and my credit card company (multiple times) to check they aren't getting any requests from trion worlds. Also a friend (IRL) told me that he wasn't billed when he should have been. Now his account is inactive but for some odd reason he can play the game. Without active subscription.