Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post all Rift Buddy Key Offers/Requests/Recruit-A-Friend Here

AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Please use this thread to post any spare keys for Rift that Trion releases or to post your request for one. All requests posted elsewhere in the forum may be deleted. 

Do not keep reposting your keys. The point is to have people be able to find them and take if needed, but spamming the thread is not allowed. If there are excessive posts with the same keys in them, they may be deleted.

Also, if you are posting, be sure to indicate whether it's for North America or EU. Thanks!

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

Comments

• godeda24godeda24 Member Posts: 99

If anyone has a spare buddy key I would like to give the game a try please.

• DrastDrast Member UncommonPosts: 149

I also would love to get a NA buddy key. If willing, you can private msg me on these forums.

• ViareViare Member UncommonPosts: 45

Im seriously looking into trying Rift, a friend and I actually are to two would be grand but beggars cant be choosers :D   I REALLY wana try this game.  Thank you in advance guys  email or pm me :)

[email protected]

Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.

• serb1420serb1420 Member Posts: 3

Looking for a new MMO to play and would like to give this a try :)

North America

[email protected]

• lulurouge89lulurouge89 Member Posts: 1

erm, can i request one key? i kinda wanna understand whats the hype is about the game. plz. thx in advance.

huh?

• TrunksZTrunksZ Member Posts: 263

Hi, I would like to request a buddy key, I've been looking for a new MMO and I've heard a lot of good things about this game, if you are new to the game as me maybe we can level together or whatever, I don't care what faction or server you play as long is pvp server and if you are a veteran player maybe you could teach me a thing or two, anyway, if you are interested please send me a private message.

P.S. NA version only please.

• TheKillerNLTheKillerNL Member Posts: 1

Hi

I want to try this game before i buy it. If anyone has an extra budykey PM me.

(EU verion)

• sidionsidion Member Posts: 33

I'd like to request one too. I know people who have been hyping the game to me but I don't know if I can justify it since I only got around 2 hours during the beta and barely started playing because I had configuration issues.

I live in Australia now but I'd like a NA key if possible please. I entered the contest for the free Rift game give away too so anyone on here that's interested should enter that.

• WaveyWavey Member UncommonPosts: 11

If anyone would be kind enough to send me a key for the EU servers?

I would love to try this game out and see if it will run on my pc. Am very interested but want to first test if it will run, and also to see what it is like. Thank you in advance.

PM me here, or can email me at [email protected].

:)

• jonezi92jonezi92 Member Posts: 224

EU - English player looking for a buddy key ~ I am willing to trade for a Starcraft 2 / World of Warcraft buddy key. thanks

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• KilraneKilrane Member UncommonPosts: 322

Too busy to give it another go this weekend so first come first serve.

www.RIFTgame.com/en/ally

XXQX-7CYW-QWJ2-Z7X7-9JXK

• wombinator04wombinator04 Member UncommonPosts: 11

Originally posted by Kilrane

Too busy to give it another go this weekend so first come first serve.

www.RIFTgame.com/en/ally

XXQX-7CYW-QWJ2-Z7X7-9JXK

Thanks for the code Kilrane. Rift here I come!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yellowjacketyellowjacket Member Posts: 1

EU:

Event Dates

10am PDT April 8, 2011 through 10am PDT April 11, 2011

Ally Code

6CYC-N7HL-YL2K-JGN7-WHLQ

Visit www.RIFTgame.com/en/ally instructions on how to apply your Ally Code and to download the RIFT patcher.

thank you sir

• AlyvianAlyvian Member Posts: 342

Dont think it matters but: EU

KYDK-GHJK-YWNL-MPLP-MHEY

• SanguinelustSanguinelust Member UncommonPosts: 812

Here's an ally code for this weekend from 10am PDT April 8, 2011 through 10am PDT April 11, 2011 enjoy!

RM7P-C3DJ-3RH6-W9YX-NFYE

• SabbicatSabbicat Member UncommonPosts: 290

EQQP-GPW7-EMZT-D7HT-6HY7

• cybrinsanitycybrinsanity Member Posts: 106

another 5 people can have fun this weekend!!

J3Y9-LJRM-RTW3-TCRJ-CMCQ

good luck and have fun!

• KryptyKrypty Member UncommonPosts: 454

Requesting a new buddy key if possible. A friend wants to try and I didnt get a key :(

• TalgortbladeTalgortblade Member Posts: 1

I would also like a north america ally code if possble.  Thank you

• Ralphie2449Ralphie2449 Member UncommonPosts: 572

I would like to see how rift works, so i would like an invitation key. If anyone has one please sent it to my mmorpg inbox xD

• dscar23dscar23 Member Posts: 32

if someone could pm a key would be extremely grateful. would also play with you if you liked.

• dhutzeldhutzel Member Posts: 7

I know it may be asking a lot but does anyone have  2 spare keys (one for wife and I) they could PM me? U.S. please 

• ahrens99ahrens99 Member Posts: 30

Looking for a key also for NA if anyone has an extra :)

Thanks