Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battlefield play for free.

rygar218rygar218 Member UncommonPosts: 332

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/

Browser game that you can download and play for free the code you can redeem on the bottom and have some first person shooter action fun. Seems like its a free to play format, but they have a cash shop to buy gold coins which you can purchase ingame items.

Also seems like they broke the game down into talents where you have to train in certain things like flying and other attributes.

Anyway, I've been playing it for a day or 2 now and it seems like a good free thing to play while you wait for other games to come out. Hop in and get some.

Comments

• bienaokibienaoki Member Posts: 6

Nice game, il should go and give it a try to see good this game is

• Jem43Jem43 Member Posts: 17

NOT A GOOD GAME quite BOring Promise!!

• sniper_creedsniper_creed Member Posts: 10

I tried this game and i liked it! Screw you dude the game is not boring. You just suck in the game jajaja! I think you need more practice..

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

Seriously, pick up BF2 for a few bucks and have a better experience than BF4Free.

My 2 cents.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

is it more fun than battlefield heroes? (realism not always mean fun) just asking

edit: just tried it and its fun tho ive had better sniping experience in other fps :(

• Sora2810Sora2810 Member Posts: 567

I'm a strong BF fan, I just couldn't get into this. The maps are pretty lame. The game feels completly out-dated. Then again, I have bad company 2, I don't need P4F.

Another question, who needs to play BF for free? It's not like BF has a monthly sub or anything.

Played - M59, EQOA, EQ, EQ2, PS, SWG[Favorite], DAoC, UO, RS, MXO, CoH/CoV, TR, FFXI, FoM, WoW, Eve, Rift, SWTOR, TSW.
    Playing - PS2, AoW, GW2