Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverland Review - Come fly away ~~

Want to be forever young? forever a child? a kid with dreams,who want fly,

just fly, without any responsability?

Come to the new map of tales runner. A world of dreams...the ~Neverland~,

where you never need grow up,where you can always have fun like a Kid .

In this exciting race to help Peter Pan to save Tinkerbell, you go through various adventures and dangers, like run in the night(up there)between clouds and clocks (tick tock),on top of buildings, and bells (Ding dong!) around you.Flying away in search of his goal (until the sun will open for you),and you will need pass through forests with banana monkey throwers ( dont eat poison bananas =O), and jumping over crocodiles, among beautiful rivers and waterfalls.

And there are more before you can save Tinkerbell of hooks of Captain Hook!

you have to pass by Indians and lava burning (be careful not to burn yourself, this may delay you =s), and have to pass by the ship, dodging the pirates, In order to save Tinkerbell of this evil villain! but.. be sure to press the right button or u can be tricked by Captain Hook!

In my opinion this map is very fun to play with friends, and in this amazing map full of fantasies, we will fly in our dreams =)

IGN: Utada

Come fly with me~~ lol

yasumi

Comments

• tofudriver86tofudriver86 Member Posts: 1

I am a big fan of the Neverland map, but those darn slippery rocks towards the end get me all the time haha

• cattt16cattt16 Member Posts: 1

Playing Peter Pan's Neverland Map is a bit cinematic. What I like the most is that when you travel through time. It's like you can really get into the story as you fly. And the obstacles are challenging. Tthe crocodiles and the electric walls are the turning points so watch out! :)

username: cattt16

Forum name: cattt016

TR nick name: cattt

Playing Peter Pan's Neverland Map is a bit cinematic. What I like the most is that when you travel through time. It's like you can really get into the story as you fly. And the obstacles are challenging. Tthe crocodiles and the electric walls are the turning points so watch out! :)