Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Approach TRION to finish this game!!

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

Cheyenne, you have a diamond in the rough here. You should approach TRION and see if they could pick this game up (like Heatwave did with Gods and Heroes) and they could even finish it on the RIFT engine. They have the money and backing (and proved they can make a solid MMO and launch smoothly) and I think would be the best thing for this game. There HAS to be a Stargate MMO - Its a MIUST! Please dont let it die!

Also, if TRION make it a success, they might keep Stargate Universe running too!

Heres hoping!

Comments

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

Im sorry but trion touching this no thanks.  We need somebody bigger and better who does not want to play to the wow crowd.

• SlightlyEvilSlightlyEvil Member Posts: 2

Just let this piece of crap game die just like atlantis and universe.

• theinvadertheinvader Member UncommonPosts: 240

Trion already have a second MMO in the works. I doubt they can juggle a third without some serious compromises to quality.

Always read the small print.

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Originally posted by erictlewis

Im sorry but trion touching this no thanks.  We need somebody bigger and better who does not want to play to the wow crowd.

Thank you, sir. My thoughts exactly, unfortunately I can't seem to think of any competent developer who is willing to break the WoW-mold and who isn't already busy developing an MMORPG.

• SlightlyEvilSlightlyEvil Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Alot

Originally posted by erictlewis

Thank you, sir. My thoughts exactly, unfortunately I can't seem to think of any competent developer who is willing to break the WoW-mold and who isn't already busy developing an MMORPG.

Definitely not bioware, they're busying making star wars themed wow.

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

It'd be nice if CCP got it.

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions