Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Over

FritomanFritoman Member Posts: 59

This game will never hit the market.  SG-1, SGA and now SGU are all cancelled, nothing in the works.  Not sure why this game is still so highly hyped.  Move on everyong, it ain't happen'in.

Comments

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

I though well somebody has brought up an old thread.

Yes it is over CME is done for they are bankrupt,  court proceedings involved.  I'm not even sure the spin off SGR is up and running now.

This game been over for an entire year,  and until the court can decide who gets what after the bankruptcy proceedings are over it is not telling what the outcome is.

The main thing to know is nobody wins, not even the guy who started the company.

5 years of broken promises out the window.

• FritomanFritoman Member Posts: 59

Originally posted by erictlewis

I though well somebody has brought up an old thread.

Yes it is over CME is done for they are bankrupt,  court proceedings involved.  I'm not even sure the spin off SGR is up and running now.

This game been over for an entire year,  and until the court can decide who gets what after the bankruptcy proceedings are over it is not telling what the outcome is.

The main thing to know is nobody wins, not even the guy who started the company.

5 years of broken promises out the window.

SGR is also dead, since January 15.  CME also lost the rights to Star Gate as well.  The only way this game (the one CME worked on) would ever hit the market is under a different name and that is only if they really had a game close to launch which by all indications, they were not even close after all these years.

• EvasiaEvasia Member Posts: 2,827

Only SG-1 was good after that it went downhill SGU was terible already did not like SGA only few episodes but SGU was totally crap.

Games played:AC1-Darktide'99-2000-AC2-Darktide/dawnsong2003-2005,Lineage2-2005-2006 and now Darkfall-2009.....
    In between WoW few months AoC few months and some f2p also all very short few weeks.

• TylantiaTylantia Member UncommonPosts: 69

Frito..........why create a thread about something we all knew months ago and haven't posted about in a while?....

Trolling is bad mkay?

# SW:TOR : Tylantia, Sivis, Aeonis, Aehris, Xaehrin, Vhyce, Tehren, Suvis
    # Ryzom : Kasumi / Secor / Anuihlm
    # City of Heroes/Villains : @Tylantia
    # Age of Empires Online : Tylantia (Abydos server)
    # Stargate Worlds : Kadael
    # WoW : Tylantia, Siinaar, Sivis, Moofangles, Aehr, Cehr, Chaizen, Ocep, Tzias