Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game is loads of fun and only 7$ a month

senag2senag2 Member UncommonPosts: 20

I love it. If anyone thinks of joining I can invite you to Francescoli total 776/1000 and lots of active players online!

Just send me a mail @ [email protected]

Comments

• LifeAddictLifeAddict Member Posts: 52

Not an rpg.

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

How's it different from the football manager games that come either as a part of or standalone from EA?

You know, the one's that don't cost you monthly.

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• KazlinKazlin Member UncommonPosts: 124

I have been playing this for the last year and it is fun but it can be very annoying as well

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Originally posted by Deivos

How's it different from the football manager games that come either as a part of or standalone from EA?

You know, the one's that don't cost you monthly.

The engine is pretty much the same. It's no where near as deep as single player but testing your skills against real life oponents is a total winner.  I beta tested the game from day one antill release and the skills I picked up from league mates and oponents really helped when I went back to the single player versions. As the o.p stated it is really is a blast to play if you are a fan of the franchise, but as the next poster stated it is not an r.p.g. I'm a big fan though regardles.

• ThorqemadaThorqemada Member UncommonPosts: 1,282

New version of Engine is applied and will work after the recent season ends in a few days.
    Quite challenging to play against humans instead of AI clubs.
    It does not have much depth in the management part outside selling and buying players and setup your team but if one can eat defeat for a while until you learn the roots its the best online football manager game.

"Torquemada... do not implore him for compassion. Torquemada... do not beg him for forgiveness. Torquemada... do not ask him for mercy. Let's face it, you can't Torquemada anything!"

MWO Music Video - What does the Mech say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF6HYNqCDLI
    Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0x2iwK0BKM

• zipzapzipzap Member Posts: 123

question is.... how is this game diffrent from http://hattrick.org/?

hattrick is F2P

• DJ-CavalierDJ-Cavalier Member Posts: 21

Is this just an online version of Football Manager 2011 by Sports Interactive that I see on Steam?

-===- -===-
    DJ Cavalier -- Gamer Radio Initiative
    -==-
    Gamer Radio Initiative (www.gri-network.com) - Serious About Gaming