Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New screen shots released today!

genkidashitegenkidashite Member Posts: 41

I uploaded them on the screenshots section. They are from the official site. Enjoy :)

Comments

• RomtimRomtim Member Posts: 175

Actually you can check around 800 screenshots on our International Community of ArcheAge here.

It is hard to upload them anywhere else, and show them, so I link the gallery directly.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Originally posted by Romtim

Actually you can check around 800 screenshots on our International Community of ArcheAge here.

It is hard to upload them anywhere else, and show them, so I link the gallery directly.

Nice gallery man, but too bad of the big, colored AAPortal logo's. Can't you make it smaller and just white with some transparency for screenshots? It is kinda killing the subtle color balance in the screenshots this way. (Just two cents from a designer's p.o.v.)

Something like this maybe, it is a bit blurry because of the shadow in the original logo. Best to make a version without that but feel free to use if you agree:

ok, i will see what i can do, hold on.

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226

Here's another gallery. No watermarks, except if they were already there on the original image before it was imported (lots of Chinese websites put watermarks on their screenshots).

http://archeagesource.com/gallery/

There's somewhere close to 1000 images in it. CBT3 will bring a lot more. :)

you forgot to meantion that at least 800 of them were uploaded by me ;)