Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What profession will you chose?

XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

Title says it all. Wondering what the majority will pick.

Comments

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

What race?

• UnlightUnlight Member Posts: 2,540

Mesmer -- yes, hope springs eternal.

• romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382

Warrior.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Unless the other 2 unannounced classes totally blow me away I'll be making an Asuran necromancer.

• ClanRSClanRS Member UncommonPosts: 64

Norn Guardian all the way! :D

• itomic97itomic97 Member UncommonPosts: 49

Originally posted by SaintViktor

Unless the other 2 unannounced classes totally blow me away I'll be making an Asuran necromancer.

completely agreed!

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178

Honestly none of the professions so far really excite me all that much.  I'd like to go ranger,  but I don't know enough about the ranger to really get into it.  The thief kind of stands out,  but I played an elementalist in GW1 and it really meshed well for me.  I'm looking forward to the other class reveals though, hoping I can find a class more appealing to me.

Race will be Charr... that much I know for sure.

• LeucrottaLeucrotta Member Posts: 679

Sylvari thief at first but im sure the rest will follow after that.

• ircaddictsircaddicts Member UncommonPosts: 218

I'm will probley try all of them. But my 1st will be a re-creation of my main in GW1 a human ele. Unless either of the last two are so intresting I have to try of those first. But I doubt it somehow

Top 3 MMO's PRE-CU SWG GW1 GW2

Worst 2 wow and Lotro Under standing stones it went woke 

• steeler989steeler989 Member UncommonPosts: 665

Im going to (for my main) either a Charr Ranger or a Charr warrior. Then a Sylvari thief. Then a norn guardian, then idk. lol

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286

Originally posted by Leucrotta

This is my initial plan as well. I'll have to see what the redesigned Sylvari looks like first though. Asuran Thief would be pretty cool too.

I am heavily torn between a thief and guardian though

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I will play all professions and all races.  I'm an altaholic and knowing that I have a problem doesn't do shit.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• KalferKalfer Member Posts: 779

Originally posted by eyelolled

I will play all professions and all races.  I'm an altaholic and knowing that I have a problem doesn't do shit.

Your altaholicism will be fixed in GW2. You want to know why? When your friends reach high level you can still play with them thanks to sidekicking. Your dreaded past is over. :)

Topic: I will be making a Human Warrior. It's my desendent from GW1:P Im gonna have his personal story ( http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Biography#Human )

• ircaddictsircaddicts Member UncommonPosts: 218

Originally posted by Kalfer

Originally posted by eyelolled

Your altaholicism will be fixed in GW2. You want to know why? When your friends reach high level you can still play with them thanks to sidekicking. Your dreaded past is over. :)

Topic: I will be making a Human Warrior. It's my desendent from GW1:P Im gonna have his personal story ( http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Biography#Human )

I don't think thats the reason for him being an altaholic. I'm sure me and him both like to try the game out with many of the different class to see how they play.

Top 3 MMO's PRE-CU SWG GW1 GW2

Worst 2 wow and Lotro Under standing stones it went woke 

• mmogawdmmogawd Member Posts: 732

Probably thief... however, I'm still going to whine, cry and pout until they bring in the Monk!!

• ThanosxpThanosxp Member UncommonPosts: 177

Necro for sure

• MaladakMaladak Member Posts: 50

The Warrior videos that have popped up have moved that up in my want to play list but I'm still waiting/hoping for that gunner or engineer type class I think is shadowed on the professions page.

More likely then not I'll probably make a character for each class though. They're all looking pretty fun.

--------------------------------------------

When you do something right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

I'll probably go warrior, with a huge axe if thats possible.  I always love those classes for some reason.

I always like going odd combos to, so i'll probably end up one of them small creatures.

As you might have guessed i haven't done name research yet.  I'll get to that as some point i'm sure, so hopefully what i just stated is possible to do.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• Ender4Ender4 Member UncommonPosts: 2,247

I'll likely play all classes and there is almost no chance that I'll sidekick any of them since sidekick systems are universally useless imo. If the content is good there is no reason I can't level through it multiple times.

• MorcotulconMorcotulcon Member UncommonPosts: 262

Originally posted by Kaneth

Originally posted by Leucrotta

This is my initial plan as well. I'll have to see what the redesigned Sylvari looks like first though. Asuran Thief would be pretty cool too.

I am heavily torn between a thief and guardian though

Those are my choices too. My first choice untill now is the Guardian, specially since I saw him using torch and staff skills, he has almost everything I like. I just don't know If I will chose a Norn or a Charr for the Guardian. It will depend on how good-looking the armours get on each race and how awesome the Norn Spirit transformations are. The Bear transformation looks awesome (my nickname means "Strong bear" if you search for the meaning of it xD) but the Snow Leopard transformation <span class="hps" title="Clique para obter tradu

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Sylvari Mesmer, providing Mesmer makes a return. Otherwise Sylvari Elementalist.

• ZeroxinZeroxin Member UncommonPosts: 2,515

Everything?

This is not a game.

• DiovidiusDiovidius Member UncommonPosts: 1,026

Originally posted by Morcotulcon

The Bear transformation looks awesome (my nickname means "Strong bear" if you search for the meaning of it xD) but the Snow Leopard transformation <span class="hps" title="Clique para obter tradu

• MorcotulconMorcotulcon Member UncommonPosts: 262

Originally posted by Diovidius

The Bear transformation looks awesome (my nickname means "Strong bear" if you search for the meaning of it xD) but the Snow Leopard transformation <span class="hps" title="Clique para obter tradu

• DiovidiusDiovidius Member UncommonPosts: 1,026

Originally posted by Diovidius