Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Realms: PS3 Version Interview

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment and the Free Realms dev team recently announced that the game will be available to Playstation 3 players at the end of March. MMORPG.com's Drew Wood caught up with Lead Designer Stephen Bokkes to talk about Free Realms moving to consoles. Check it out and leave us a thought or two in the comments.

We've already seen Free Realms on the PC and on MAC. Why the desire to move the game over to the PlayStation 3 as well?

The move to the PS3 is really just a natural, logical extension of the existing brand. Free Realms is more than just a game for kids; it's a game that family members can enjoy together. The PS3 brings that experience into your living room for the whole family to enjoy.

Read more of Drew Wood's Free Realms: PS3 Version Interview.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ultrastoatultrastoat Member Posts: 172

It's about freakin' time! I bought a lifetime membership last year because of a false positive on the release date for PS3.

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

XBL gets torchlight, and we get this?

/madfrogface >:(

• kikinchazkikinchaz Member UncommonPosts: 562

Been waiting so long for this. Good little timekiller which is surprisingly fun in small doses. Should fit a console perfectly.

Regarding the interview what kind of question is "Obviously SOE has a lot of faith in Sony's console..." - considering they're both Sony you'd better frickin' hope they have faith! Surely that's a given...

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465

SOE was corporately reorganized a few years back to be a subdivision of the division that does all the PS3 stuff (SMCE or something).

Smed works for Mr. PS3 now, it is not a cooincidence that everything they put out from now on will also be on the PS3.

Not that I care about "No Longer" Free Realms anyway.

• huskerman34huskerman34 Member UncommonPosts: 252

Man screw this, just bring out final fantasy 14 and everquest 2 extended on ps3 and should  keep some mmorpers happy. Im sorry this game is not my cup of tea.

Edgar F Greenwood

• ScribbleLay1ScribbleLay1 Member Posts: 177
    Say whatever you want about this game, but my Son loves it and I would rather him play this then some other game.
  • binary_0011binary_0011 Member Posts: 528

playing online game on ps3 can be pretty bad. i have naruto : ultimate ninja storm 2, the input lag was like 1 - 2 secs. in fighting game if you lag, you not going to win easy.