Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Ecko Unltd Hoodie for Free

LtJohnnyRicoLtJohnnyRico New York, NYPosts: 214Member

Ok, so, I subscribe to Beckett MOG Magazine and it comes with all sorts of freebies each week. This week, one of the freebies is a limited edition Ecko Unltd. Hoodie designed by fashion deisgner Marc Ecko to be worn in-game.

First one to reply (that means don't PM me!) to this thread will receive the code for the item in their PMs.

Tagged:

Comments

• LtJohnnyRicoLtJohnnyRico New York, NYPosts: 214Member

lol. Anybody even play this game?

• DjfusionDjfusion Fort Collins, COPosts: 186Member

I do. People on MMORPG hate this game though so yea >.<

Originally posted by Djfusion

I do. People on MMORPG hate this game though so yea >.<

Want the hoodie?

• TuxedoSLYTuxedoSLY Ultima Online Correspondent Cape Girardeau, MOPosts: 93Member

Just picked up the game at best Buy tonight and I'm enjoying it so far. I wouldn't mind having such a tremendous looking hoodie.

Originally posted by TuxedoSLY

Just picked up the game at best Buy tonight and I'm enjoying it so far. I wouldn't mind having such a tremendous looking hoodie.

Ok, I'll send you the code when I get home from work.

• StormkrashStormkrash PanamaPosts: 193Member

I Recenty purchased the game if you have any  cool looking items like that hood and dont use them or want them anymore id gladly put them to good use :)

• deville15deville15 manilaPosts: 1Member

can i have one?