Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tibia going Flash

MarereMarere Member Posts: 25

It appears that we'll see pretty soon if Tibia will become a big MMO: looking at the virtual goods black market something is moving.

Comments

• hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

would you please give any info of what you are talking about ?

a link maybe...

• MarereMarere Member Posts: 25

Sure, the 1st teaser has been published on Tibia.com, and the following discussion can be found here => http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=board&boardid=89516.

• hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

Tibia was my first mmo...

i'm happy to see they still improove the game, is not a good game but i respect it...

• MarereMarere Member Posts: 25

Well, after several opinable updates, and over 120k accounts punished for cheating in last year, yesterday evening there were 41,5k players logged (never seen since over 2 years): considering actual average on-line players in different days and in different times, I'd say that there are ~300k active accounts.

Also, looking at the unofficial virtual goods market, it's quite safe to say that around Tibia there is an unofficial business for over 30M $ /year: sure, it can't be compared to major mmos, but still ....

2011 will bring a lot of changes in Tibia, starting from the Flash client, passing through the pvp environment refurbishment and ending with the pve one.

Over 2k players applied to the beta testers recruitment, and 120 between the most experienced ones are developing new ideas for pvp in a private focus group since april 2010: I'm there, and I can tell you that nothing will be even comparable to Tibia pvp.

When it comes to talk about pvp, 2d it's the best platform, regardless of any other consideration, and when players are truly involved in development process...