Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Longer Active?

jihashijihashi Member Posts: 136

If this game is no longer active, shouldn't this be removed from this site? I'm seeing alot of games lately that are no longer in service, and are still listed.

Comments

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 866

Originally posted by jihashi

If this game is no longer active, shouldn't this be removed from this site? I'm seeing alot of games lately that are no longer in service, and are still listed.

I usually consider them the heads on pikes at the gates.  A reminder to future developers of what NOT to do.

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

wait, did this game ever even hit alpha?  i dont remember ever seeing it get past brainstorming sessions by the devs to start being coded into a game.......

• cormachcormach Member UncommonPosts: 98
    They had a short Beta before it died, but I don't think it went well.
  • alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

I dont see the need of deleting it, it can be used as reference in future post and discussions, but it should be updated as, game closed or something like that.