Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures: The Quiz: King Conan Edition

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

With all of the hearsay, gossip and speculation about Age of Conan potentially going Free-To-Play (or Freemium or non-subscription, what have you), MMORPG.com's Drew Wood hereby gives you TheQuiz: The King Conan Edition. See how well you know Hyboria and let us know how you did!

As you read this article, I will be in San Francisco, attending GDC to bring you coverage for both MMORPG.com and RTSGuru.com. I'm writing this on the morning of February 28th. The NHL Trade Deadline coverage plays in the background and my passport sits beside me on my desk, eager to get back on the road. Yes, it's been a while, but this week we are going to be doing a Quiz based solely on one game.

Read more of Drew Wood's The Quiz: King Conan Edition.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Destiny2010Destiny2010 Member UncommonPosts: 327

Yay, got all questions, except the last one, on first try.

Funny how information stick when you playing the game.

• MegasStarMegasStar Member UncommonPosts: 16

So will be free to play or no ??

• mysticquemysticque Member UncommonPosts: 36
    this game might do better in F2P or same payment model as LOTRO. obviously this game didn't do so good as subscription with too many bugs and imbalance issues they had never fixed ever since released

[email protected]
    www.youtube.com/411mysticque

• chrimwinsterchrimwinster Member Posts: 45

Such a good looking game but after two years has so much less content, especially crafting and player houses, then say Everquest 2 had on release.

Chrimwinster

• comradedougcomradedoug Member Posts: 30

This is the first Quiz I've ever gotten all the questions right. Love this game, I just hope they will continue to develop it and attempt to get new players on the servers. {mod edit}

• ShastaHawkShastaHawk Member Posts: 31

If it goes FTP, I'll be all over it.