Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very good graphics! Real good to people that don't drop money into it!

HolySaint333HolySaint333 Member UncommonPosts: 24

Let alone the graphics are very good in this game with the enemies. I've never seen enemies look so evil and well thought up. You should check this one out imo. The one downside is that it can be hard lvling your character later on when it comes to finding quest. ( You only get so many per lvl and then have to grind the rest out. )

If I reviewed this one I would give it a 8/10. Don't listen to the random people that dislike this game because they have no idea how good it really is!

If you ask my opinion I'd have to wait for my turn! :)

Comments

• kathybadzkathybadz Member Posts: 1

Hi, I wanted to play this game so badly, I installed it recently and I got my master account but I can't create a game account for requiem, it says "you are not allowed to view this content"

PLEASE help me! What should I do?

• HolySaint333HolySaint333 Member UncommonPosts: 24

You have to create an account on the website. Thats all you have to do. Then it should work logging you in.

If you ask my opinion I'd have to wait for my turn! :)

• pigandforkspigandforks Member Posts: 17

When I spotted this topic on the main page I almost fell out of my seat... I don't know what the hell you are talking about, the graphics in this game are aweful, everything aside from the characters is ugly, the landsacpes are bland, there is just no detail and the art direction is ...poor. There is little to do in Requiem but grind.  The only nice thing I can say about it is that it is free, but still there are better free games out there... Trust me, the more you play Requiem, the less you will enjoy it.

• ArtixiusArtixius Member Posts: 40

Yeah I played requiem, it was honestly one of the worst MMO experiences I have ever tasted.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

this game needs more direction, more quest driven advancement, smoother gameplay, and of course a deeper story. I couldnt past lvl 23 on my character, it got so boring.... i love the graphics of the characters and mobs, tho the environments could use some work (tho they dont look bad).  IF the devs implement the 4 things i said it needs, ill definitely upgrade my to premium account, until then, i uninstalled it...

• itbewillyitbewilly Member UncommonPosts: 351

I cant understand why this game is hated so much..For a free to play it has a lot of very nice things going for it.Its a darker more mature game with decent combat and the gore is a nice addition.The only real reason to knock it is the item shop and all the pay to win players ruling the pvp but i never bothered with the pvp because i knew before hand it was a pay to win type game.The instances i ran were nice.The Nightmare zones were a nice change to the norm.You get caught out too late and dont make it back to town before dark there was a good chance elites would spawn and get ya.

Add to the game the fact that its really easy and there really isnt much to complain about.Yes there are better games combat and appearance wise that are both free to play and subscription based but this is definitely a free game people tired of all the little kiddie graphic games(WoW,RoM,Alganon to name a few) should check out.The classes work quite well also or at least they did when i last played.

Sorry to bring back an old thread.I was just browsing old games i played and thought id add an opinion for those who havent tried this yet.