Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acolytes YouTube Channel

RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314

Hello everyone!

We now have our own YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/acolytescommunity

You can see a lot of our video's from the dungeons in Rift as well as some of our PVP video's from the beta's.  Launch is going to be awesome and I am sure everyone is looking forward to it next week!

For those that may know us from other MMO's we have pvp/pve video's from our other games as well up there.

See you all in game!!

HAROO!

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Really nice YT channel and some funny machinima! How long have the Acolytes been around and which games are you guys playing?

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314

Originally posted by Loktofeit

Really nice YT channel and some funny machinima! How long have the Acolytes been around and which games are you guys playing?

This year we will have been around for 7 years.  We started out as an Age of Conan guild and then from there we branched into WAR, then WoW, then Aion for a little bit.  Our current active branches are Age of Conan, Mortal Online, Rift and Star Wars (which hasn't released yet obviously) and we have a small WoW guild because well......people always play WoW once in a while.

If you want to read one of our recent press interviews you can view it here.  We are an active community and we like to give back to the community when we can as well.

http://gamesareevil.com/2010/08/community-spotlight-acolytes/

• LaginaLagina Member Posts: 26

Nice videos.   Is Age of COnan 7 years old already, that can't be right.

• KatrisaKatrisa Member UncommonPosts: 116

Acols are well known in AoC... not well liked but well known....

Kat

Originally posted by Lagina

Nice videos.   Is Age of COnan 7 years old already, that can't be right.

Nah Age of Conan is only what, 3 or 4 years old now?  We started the guild long long before the game launched.

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912

I'll be checking out your videos on a regular basis. GL in Rift. AoC was one of my favorite games. Too bad funcom doesn't listen to their playerbase as much as Trion does to theirs.

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

Originally posted by Katrisa

Kat

They were one of the largest ganking guilds on the server. Sort of like DoT, but far, far worse.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• kamenwatikamenwati Member Posts: 168

Originally posted by //\//\oo

Kat

They were one of the largest ganking guilds on the server. Sort of like DoT, but far, far worse.

As a former member, I am sad to hear that this is their reputation nowadays.

Originally posted by kamenwati

Originally posted by //\//\oo

Kat

As a former member, I am sad to hear that this is their reputation nowadays.

Kamenwati don't believe everything you hear.  :)  People will always have their own opinion.  Can't wait to see you all in Rift!!  For those that are interested in our most recent press interview you can find it here.  We feel it is important to give back to various communities when we can.

http://gamesareevil.com/2010/08/community-spotlight-acolytes/

Originally posted by marzatplay

I'll be checking out your videos on a regular basis. GL in Rift. AoC was one of my favorite games. Too bad funcom doesn't listen to their playerbase as much as Trion does to theirs.

Awesome! There will be a few pvp video's going up shortly.