Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old pk and the new gank :D

124»

Comments

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

Originally posted by Saiborg

Originally posted by heartless

this is art after all...

No, it's a you killing a guy in a video game.

Killing in a video game is just like masturbate my mind when im drunk.So ..iz gud staf

So you get sexual gratification from killing a random person in a video game?!

• onahtonaht Member Posts: 10

I see plenty of opportunities to criticize the OP, but instead a lot of you guys are hating on him because he's killing lower levels? What?

I always roll on a PvP server given the choice, and I know full well I'm going to be ganked by some dude 10 levels higher while surrounded by 5 mobs AT LEAST 5 times. It's a PvP server! I don't understand why ganking on a PvP server is so taboo. They have separate PvE servers for a reason.

• crazynannycrazynanny Member Posts: 173

Originally posted by onaht
    I see plenty of opportunities to criticize the OP, but instead a lot of you guys are hating on him because he's killing lower levels? What?
    I always roll on a PvP server given the choice, and I know full well I'm going to be ganked by some dude 10 levels higher while surrounded by 5 mobs AT LEAST 5 times. It's a PvP server! I don't understand why ganking on a PvP server is so taboo. They have separate PvE servers for a reason.

True, still OP vid is plain boring. Like watching WoW 85 Rogue 1 shotting lvl 5 boars in n00b zone. Interesting(for other peeps) PvP vid is not about owning everyone and cutting out parts where You lost. It's about interesting fight where victim defends and loses or wins. Who cares About vid where OP ganked folks on PvP server? it's like omg look everyone the grass is green!!1111!!
  • mainvein33mainvein33 Member Posts: 406

If you roll a pvp server expect to get ganked or griefed at some point the minute you chose that server you gave your right to complain up. At the same time bragging a kill on someone engaged in combat is not only weak but tacky. I am not saying dont gank him (he rolled the server he asked for it) but dont post a video ganking him and saying look how good at PvP I am. If you posted a video of some guy fighting another guy and you jump in beat his ass and "Man I am such a good fighter!" anybody wolud laugh at you. Go on get your kills but dont share the story unless it was epic. Just imho what a pvper should do.

BTW I have ganked lowbies before myself I have been ganked as a lowby myself  but no good pvp I know ever posted a video less than a 2 on 1 (equal level or close) where he or she was the 1 and thats the truth.

• SaiborgSaiborg Member Posts: 40

Originally posted by mainvein33
    If you roll a pvp server expect to get ganked or griefed at some point the minute you chose that server you gave your right to complain up. At the same time bragging a kill on someone engaged in combat is not only weak but tacky. I am not saying dont gank him (he rolled the server he asked for it) but dont post a video ganking him and saying look how good at PvP I am. If you posted a video of some guy fighting another guy and you jump in beat his ass and "Man I am such a good fighter!" anybody wolud laugh at you. Go on get your kills but dont share the story unless it was epic. Just imho what a pvper should do.
    BTW I have ganked lowbies before myself I have been ganked as a lowby myself  but no good pvp I know ever posted a video less than a 2 on 1 (equal level or close) where he or she was the 1 and thats the truth.

I dont try to show any skill in the vid ,i just show ,how some can die in a pvp server in open world.I really dont care about the cry and hate and sometimes im just amused by how some whine ..

Everything can be resolved with violence.

• Dragonsfire9Dragonsfire9 Member UncommonPosts: 85

I dont try to show any skill in the vid ,i just show ,how some can die in a pvp server in open world.I really dont care about the cry and hate and sometimes im just amused by how some whine ..

I look at that vid and all I think is you show no skill because you have no skill.  GG, low level gankers are why you will have less prey on your pvp servers.

• Spiritof55Spiritof55 Member Posts: 405

Originally posted by Bainwalker

Originally posted by Totec

Originally posted by Bainwalker

Sorry but anyone calling what RIFT has to offer PVP wise "exciting" really needs to go play a real PVP game like Darkfall with FPS combat AND full loot.  I just can't derive fun from generic-no-reward-press 1 - 0 to-active-skills type games anymore.

That was boring to watch, and I have no interest in such game-play anymore.  Not saying what I enjoy is for everyone... but for anyone to call themselves a PK / PVP and to think games like RIFT is where the true fun / skill is at is pathetic at best.

Darkfall's PvP system isn't fun.... It's downright stressful... I got so paranoid and fearful in that game that it reminded be of hardcore duels on D2... I don't like high levels of stress in my games... That's not fun for me, that amount of stress is just uncomfortable.

If you like the PvP of Darkfall that's great, but you can't say that Rift PvP sucks based on a game like Darkfall... They are two completely different games... the low death penalty of Rift and the severe death penalty of Darkfall are like apples and Oranges for PvP.

That's what makes Darkfall so much more fun to me, the fact your heart is racing and that there is an actual and purposeful reward for killing someone other than to just to kill for the sake of it.  People really need to stop getting attached to their pixels so much.

I wish more people would give games like Darkfall a chance, more so if they like PVP and want a game where every kill is rewarded just as every death you lose out.

I lol at your hypocrisy. 

You're such a pvp whore.

• SaiborgSaiborg Member Posts: 40

Originally posted by Dragonsfire9

low level gankers are why you will have less prey on your pvp servers.

You mean i should let the little ones go free if they are low levels or the other that fight mobs and got low hp? I hope not ,i just put the low ones to grow more faster for  not be pk so easy ,and the others that fight mobs, to pay attention when they fight ,and allways look at the hp bar,so in the end all i do is to help them in a honest way.

Everything can be resolved with violence.