Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Dont Recommend This Game

This game suks..! It was cool until they changed all the game system (Makes people get bored). I got a lvl 100 character and its very hard to get your equipment cause bosses are really harder. If you dont have a credit card, your screw up, the Gms make it all cash if you want to get through it ($500 - $1000 to look for a good equipment). Alot of lvl 101-102 people quit the game cause it takes forever to level up. So if you wanna see if its true, ask what level its the highest player. I dont recommend this games.. its a waste of time and money.

Comments

• Ianb4allIanb4all Member UncommonPosts: 77

I agree and they stole my money i used to pay for zen- they wont refund me- they tell me google checkout has it but when i phoned google checkout support  they say pwi has taken the money and cant get it back- so pwi is a bunch of lying thieves.! stay away from this company they are sinking fast!!!

• kombinerkakombinerka Member Posts: 5

nope you just have to find a way to get money like fair TT/Nirvana runs or grinding or you can always make a new veno alt to solo TT's with out herc you can solo TT3-1 while using glacial walker at lvl 87

• 190100190100 Member UncommonPosts: 52

Originally posted by kombinerka

nope you just have to find a way to get money like fair TT/Nirvana runs or grinding or you can always make a new veno alt to solo TT's with out herc you can solo TT3-1 while using glacial walker at lvl 87

I can tell you with personal experience you will never catch up by doing that, and it will take a long time.

The game sucks, especially with the changes they've made after 2009. Their tech support is the worst you will ever find; it's no surprise they scam a lot of people. Only shady companies hide their phone number and delete it from their forums with maximum prejudice.

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Originally posted by kombinerka

If you can say this sentence in real life on one go, I applaud your virtuoso.

plus you just made this game sounds like work, good job

dw'd the game, played till lvl 5 and quit, 

Perfect World is forsaken'd

Forsaken World is just plain garbage.

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by velkran

($500 - $1000 to look for a good equipment). 

true, the highest price ive spent on there was 200$ in a long term..... and guess what?  when i realized that p2p games cost less at the end of the day ill never waste money on a cash shop from any "f2p" game... subs FTW

i still like pwe titles, excluding cash shop

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

IMO any f2p are unfair money traps, most of them cost you 450-1k $ at the end, but will not offer you any support or account protection.

It not only PW, same is Silk Road, Runes of Magic & many others.

So I've decided NEVER play item shop games again (not concern mixed options games like LOTRO as with sub you can avoid item shop scam).

Better to get p2p game: will cost like 200-300 per year with box, no hidden costs, and with support.

And the best is btp (buy to play) as you pay only for box & nothing at sub.

EDIT: I don't mind cosmetic style item shop as it your own choice to customize your char or not, but I do mind any item shop for weapons, armors & other direct influence to game mechanic, as for me it pure SCAM.

EDIT: By the way, if by misfortune & as these games never offers you a good data protection, you'll get hacked, they NEVER restore your stuff payed with real money. AVOID THIVES!

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by Lovely_Laly

IMO any f2p are unfair money traps, most of them cost you 450-1k $ at the end, but will not offer you any support or account protection.

So I've decided NEVER play item shop games again (not concern mixed options games like LOTRO as with sub you can avoid item shop scam).

Better to get p2p game: will cost like 200-300 per year with box, no hidden costs, and with support.

EDIT: I don't mind cosmetic style item shop as it your own choice to customize your char or not, but I do mind any item shop for weapons, armors & other direct influence to game mechanic, as for me it pure SCAM.

EDIT: By the way, if by misfortune & as these games never offers you a good data protection, you'll get hacked, they NEVER restore your stuff payed with real money. AVOID THIVES!

this ^

tho i dont trust multiple choice games like lotro now, if u f2p it ull get the same quality game as if u p2p it..... with the difference that as p2p ull get a lil more features (still same quality of game), not worth it, ill stick to p2p and b2p to enjoy its full quality for my money

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

rojo6934, agree with you, only would say for me LOTRO is p2p game; nothing else is good as option, beside you can try it for free time you like.

then it personal to like or dislike this game, but, IMO, the best option is not to use item shop instate sub (sure you can use it with free tokens coming from sub tho)

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• 190100190100 Member UncommonPosts: 52

Originally posted by Lovely_Laly

I've actually had good support from several F2Ps, at least compared to fail PWE's nonexistant service and terrible policies. Codemasters RFO actually undeleted my character. Aika was terrible game but the support wasn't as bad as I'd expect from F2P of such bad quality, and the ver of Rohan I played didn't totally sh*t on players like PWE does.

On the other hand you have terrible p2p companies like... NCsoft... oh god. I won't play another ncsoft hosted game ever again, nor will the friends I played with.

• GrammieGrammie Member Posts: 68

I share your comments about Perfect World.  I have been trying to find a good game with an auto path or good navigation aide like PWE.   Does anyone have suggestions?  Thanks.

• GrammieGrammie Member Posts: 68

I agree with your comments on NCSoft.

• Nigel8Nigel8 Member Posts: 3

Agreed i dont like the gameplay at all, and ive read on some reviews that the economy of this game is out of control.

• silenossilenos Member Posts: 116

This is weird. I only spent 20 dollars on this game (got fashion) and I have pretty decent gear. I slowly saved up for my Cleric's R8 gear with Nirvana, TT, BH 100 and merching. :) And before you say R9 is better, let me tell you I'm 100% PVE support Cleric and my gear is more than enough for the instances I visit daily.

You only have to spend real money if:
    1.) You don't know about other money making methods.
    2.) You're impatient and want everything RIGHT NOW.
    3.) You're one of those PVP freaks who want the best of the best stuff just to kill people.

I want to reborn as a Sylvari.

• VikingGamerVikingGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

This is not a good game for a very competitive personality. If you are driven to be the best in a game then stay away from this or any other game that is pay to win.

However, if you are primarily a social player or an explorer, you can do just fine in Perfect world. I spent cash on a flying mount and some storage space, basically a few conveniences. The flyer was a bit pricey and could have been done without, but roughly I spent what I might have spent if I had to buy the game retail so it didn't seem so unreasonable to pay a bit up front. Beyond that I haven't spent any money at all except once to reset some of my ability points. The game is fine and fun if you are patient and casual in how you play.

But they do try to get you hooked on conveniences so you must discipline yourself to not spend. And they are also pretty aggressive with things like nightly auctions and all manner of items being put on sale. They will also shamelessly appeal to those women (and a few men) who get into fashion or enjoy certain RP aspects such as the whole marriage scenario. In game wedding items are ridiculously expensive though it is a heck of a lot less expensive than the real deal. Finally, I have noticed that Asian games, especially Asian f2p games are really big on forms of  gambling and chance within the game. They offer packs which amount to $1 chances at getting really rare and cool looking in game items like mounts and such. They game also has more hidden forms of gambling such as refinement success rates and being able to increase that rate with cash shop items. If you have any kind of a gambling addition, stay away from this and similar games.

On the flip side though, they do allow people to sell in game coin for cash shop gold. This means that if you are very good at farming gold or working the markets, you could buy any cash shop gold that you might need for cash shop items from lazy, undisciplined rich people. Got a daughter that really, really, really wants that pretty dress from the cash shop? Well here is your chance to help her learn the value of a dollar. :)

The trick, as with much of life is to "know thy self." In this case, be aware of your limits. If you are hyper-competitive, fiscally undisciplined, prone to addictive gambling or simply cannot say no to your fashion butterfly girlfriend or daughter then stay away from this game. But if you can play very casually and don't mind taking possibly years to level up then have at it.

All die, so die well.

• manny702manny702 Member Posts: 13

Well i played PW-MY for 2 years and PWI for another 2 lol i just quite the game was epic but with the company doing things like classes unbalances like the Sins killing anything they touch and making archers look like there biitches the game is very uncertain now and genesis didnt do anything but make the tiedborn classes even stronger yes it is hard to get gear in this game in a way but i had 4 characters lol so i soloed TT and nirvana just have a good fac that will do them daily and u can farm ur gear and yes getting nirvana gear even if u do it every day to get 3-4 slots +5-6 will take u easly 1 year maybe less if u end up using some money but if u do it ingame u will either no life it and get it in a couple months or just use 30 dollers and buy the boxes like the tiger pack and pray u get some rare item u can sell for 100 mil or sumting lol and buy dragon orbs or buy gear..also the game doesnt actaully focus on the different characters in the game the classes i mean now everyone is trying to get 5 aps lol even barbs lol archers sins bm and even venos lol all the classes are now trying to be 5 aps since thats the only way most partys will let u go with them to nirvana lol and as a sin basically everyone has a sin alt or main to farm FC and sell them FC heads and get partys for nirvana easly sinces sins do more damage than BM and can be 5 aps like BM also so basically the game is focused at end to be more gear dependant and if ur into PK PVP then well everything i just said applys to u if ur into more PVE it still applys to u since the quest at level 100+ makes u kill 100 mobs for 3% exp LMFAO but ya no one even does quest no more in PWI just FC heads and dailys lol so this game has changed for the worst and gotten bad very bad.