Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If i left Pre CU and Went back today what would happen to my toon?

xybervirixyberviri Member UncommonPosts: 19

Like the Title Says, i left before JTL happen, i had a master bounty hunter at the time. if i resub my account today would my character still be there, its on the eclipse server which is still active.

Comments

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

I tried the trial out about 6 months ago just see what was up the game.  I played at launch unitl the NGE and my toons were still there.  I believe the original server they were on had closed down, so they ended up on some other server.  My main was originally TK/swords and I was working on the force stuff before I left, but they have made some many changes to the game, its a totally different class system.  I was able to turn my main character into a Jedi haha.  All my houses were gone though.

It was funny logging in after those years and seeing Krayt pearls still in my invetory.

• Nerf09Nerf09 Member CommonPosts: 2,953

Same thing with me, I left before CU hit, and wonder what would happen, but I bet your character would probably look like this:

• xybervirixyberviri Member UncommonPosts: 19

Well i took the plunge, Heres what happen:

My Master Bounty hunter shows up with no clothing on the character select screen, im thinking awwh shit.

login. get hit with the respec to new career window but i saw my toon had a weapon in her hand.

So i pick bounty hunter since it was what i remember how to play.

get a set of bounty hunter starter gear thats crap compaired to my Composite armor im already wearing.

80% composite from pre cu is now level 50 armor 5-6k resistance is basically the middle grade stuff now.

My lighting rifle is level 64 so i can't wear it.

Being a master bounty hunter preCU i received a level 60 character, so im alittle past half way.

the game looks way diffrent, alittle cartoony, how ever i checked my inventory and had some stuff on me, a backpack full of drugs, drink and food. of which the buffs dont stack anymore :(

I also found some crates in my back pack for some seeker droids and arkaid droids, well what do you know. i was able to do a bounty hunter mission for 20k back in the day that was allot,

Inflation is SHIt now. Everyting on the auction house/Bazaar is like 50k for a glove and 100k for a basic rifle and 1mill for basic level 80 stuff. almost all the level 90 equipment is over 5mil.

I check my data pad and notice that i have like 10 house in there. all them are at 0% and all of them require 5k to pull out. so i do some missions pull out my house since i notice it says i thas 150/200 items, my real house not the one im sitting on for my old guild, i pay the 5k fee to bring it back up from condemed and venture in side, i find two full sets of composite armor, a bunch of weapons, and over 40 Deeds to harvesting equipment and other houses.

I also find more crates and a bunch of bounty hunter equipment that suprisingly still works. all my preCU gear has no level or skill requirement. i can put it on my lowbe alt i made when i get the certification to wear the assault gear.

Looks like the town i was in was kind enough to deed my condemded house for me when i quit.

all my pets from my CH days are stuck in my data pad. i have two Kimos and two Grauls in there which im told are pretty valuable for the new Beast Master expertise profession. i think i might activate my 2nd account since i was a Bio engineer on that toon.

of course i did pay for the 17.00 uprade to all the recent stuff to get a whole bunch of bonus shit. that bunker house for the obiwan upgrade some yacth.

• shaganarshaganar Member Posts: 6

If I remember right... If you don't maintain your subscription they wipe your data. I think they kept your characters for 6 months after with they were wiped.

Edit - Didn't read the above post... I'm surprised they kept the data. Their site said they'd wipe character data after a certain amount of time.

• ObeeObee Member Posts: 1,550

Originally posted by shaganar

If I remember right... If you don't maintain your subscription they wipe your data. I think they kept your characters for 6 months after with they were wiped.

Edit - Didn't read the above post... I'm surprised they kept the data. Their site said they'd wipe character data after a certain amount of time.

Every company says they will wipe your characters, but I don't think any company has ever done it (well, aside from the games that have been shut down).

• xybervirixyberviri Member UncommonPosts: 19

I checked on the forums and it basically the servers that were removed that may have had there character deleted, but another thread also stated that you had to submit a request to soe to have the character restored to another galaxy how ever it could take a couple of days.

I have also heard the same about every mmo i have played, that you risk the character deletion how ever no one has ever deleted there toons. after 10 years my character on Anarchy Online is still there when i get those come back for 2 weeksfree offers i go check it out and my toons are all still there except for the low level 1 toons i didn't bother to level to level 2(per there policy)