Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone actually tried this?

ikkenoikkeno Member UncommonPosts: 67

any kind of review?

- Nothing lasts.. but nothing is lost. -

Comments

• MarajhaMarajha Member Posts: 22

Tried it for a bit, but can find anything positive to say... its a very bad game in my opinion...

Save yourself the time and dont install it.

• ohoxohox Member Posts: 2

well, i was looking for a console (turn based) free rpg..and this what i found..

while it has quite low computer requirement, i do enjoy recall gameplay like breath of fire and so on..

so i enjoy this game much like breath of fire..i would suggest this game for a 2/2.5 D turn-based rpg game lovers..

really recommended...

i dont care to "oh this game is crap" and such thing...

I JUST LOVE IT!!

*sorry for my bad english XD

• zellmerzellmer Member UncommonPosts: 442

Battle "system" is almost entirely random and ammounts to just left clicking monsters again and again.  For "bosses" you just spam your 1 skill (you get more eventually, but very slowly).

Pet's are all random as hell.  Every time you receive one from a quest or capture a "wild" one the aptitude (stat growth basically) is decided randomly.  Most all of them will be pretty crummy and not contribute all that much to fights.  But it does make for a nice distraction to the battle system.

Quests are all "kill a # of xxxx" type ones with a few "boss" type battles and delivery ones.  Throw in some recyclable ones and you have your tasks.

There's next to no story in it.  You're a zodiac warrior fighting some unkown evil, blah blah blah.

Dumb stuff like a marriage/friend system that provides some "friend" and "lover" type skills, but that's nothing new.

Everyone is running 4 clients/accounts all in a team since it almost encourages it.

Community is full of 8-14 year olds that will talk on and on about pokemon, naruto, etc., etc.  Isn't much need to talk to anyone, especially with the multiple client aspect.

Market is just junk and pets sold in "booths" around towns for the most part.

Ah well, lots to say, but overall it's pointless, not much to offer, not all that fun, not very rewarding, etc., etc.

• ohoxohox Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by zellmer

Battle "system" is almost entirely random and ammounts to just left clicking monsters again and again.  For "bosses" you just spam your 1 skill (you get more eventually, but very slowly).
    Pet's are all random as hell.  Every time you receive one from a quest or capture a "wild" one the aptitude (stat growth basically) is decided randomly.  Most all of them will be pretty crummy and not contribute all that much to fights.  But it does make for a nice distraction to the battle system.
    Quests are all "kill a # of xxxx" type ones with a few "boss" type battles and delivery ones.  Throw in some recyclable ones and you have your tasks.
    There's next to no story in it.  You're a zodiac warrior fighting some unkown evil, blah blah blah.
    Dumb stuff like a marriage/friend system that provides some "friend" and "lover" type skills, but that's nothing new.
    Everyone is running 4 clients/accounts all in a team since it almost encourages it.
    Community is full of 8-14 year olds that will talk on and on about pokemon, naruto, etc., etc.  Isn't much need to talk to anyone, especially with the multiple client aspect.

Ah well, lots to say, but overall it's pointless, not much to offer, not all that fun, not very rewarding, etc., etc.

i think u have a high taste of a game,

can u tell me what mmorpg that statisfy you?

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by ohox

Originally posted by zellmer

i think u have a high taste of a game,

can u tell me what mmorpg that statisfy you?

I hate to admit it, but he actually said the truth.

• kjellemannkjellemann Member UncommonPosts: 13

If you ask me its just a copy of Conquer Online that has been around for ever.

The Secret World

• ChirugaiChirugai Member UncommonPosts: 304

Please do not necromance old threads. Thanks!

Fortune favours the bold.

This discussion has been closed.